Gold Peak® Diet Green Tea Iced Tea 18.5 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK

How does Gold Peak craft its home-brewed taste? It starts in the mountains where high-quality tea leaves are picked for peak flavor. In addition, Gold Peak uses pure filtered water and real sugar for a taste so good you'll swear it's homemade. Take one sip and you'll feel it too. see more...

Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
Warning! This brand has a 6 year history of containing MOLD! I recently bought a bottle that contained mold, tried reaching out to the company and they never responded to the problem. Avoid all products from this brand at all cost. It's sad because they had some delicious flavors.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
I am starting a new diet and these are what I tend to drink when I am dieting . I think they have a great taste for a diet tea and they are reasonably priced . You can pick these up anywhere I got mine from Alberstons . I love being able to have something like this instead of water here and there because it makes me forget that I am on a diet .
Majestic F.
Melbourne, FL
I hate super sweet tea and this is the total opposite from that. I actually first tried this a few weeks ago looking for a decent iced tea to get into. And I found the right one.
Jennifer R.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this Green tea. It has a slightly sweet taste but not overwhelming. It quenches that craving but remains a better choice. The costs are around $3 for a bottle but it lasts! I am enjoying the Gold Peak brands more and more. They have become a favorite in our house
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I am so glad I tried this. I was dri king another brand diet green tea. And I saw this in the store and thought I would try it. So glad I did I had no idea what I was missing. U can taste the brewed tea flavor in this so much more it packs a punch I love it
Courtney E.
Bronx, NY
I used to drink this at work and nothing else. no water, no juice juice just this green tea. it was pretty much an obsession. I would even keep the bottles and then at my nearby grocery store, they sold them in a bigger bottle. I might have died for a second but it was fine.
Mia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Nope! I settled for this after looking for TAZO but I was not happy. It's overpriced and watered down, and all I can taste is sugar. I will never settle for this tea again! Stay strong my friends! Don't buy this overpriced sugar water
Amanda F.
My favorite bottled green tea! It tastes sooo good and is perfectly balanced and refreshing. I live in Florida and am always needing to stop and get something cold to drink. This is what I pick up and you need to as well!
Martie K.
Dickinson
This is so good!  I love so many of the drinks that GOLD PEAK makes.  I am not huge on the diet options, but this is really good.  I would grab it at the gas station again. It is pretty affordable too.
Mai Lee H.
I don't know why my taste buds steer away from green tea but I actually like this one! It's very light and taste great! I usually see a lot of people drink this brand so I decided to give it a try at our local gas station at work and it does taste good!