Gold Peak® Diet Green Tea Iced Tea 18.5 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK

How does Gold Peak craft its home-brewed taste? It starts in the mountains where high-quality tea leaves are picked for peak flavor. In addition, Gold Peak uses pure filtered water and real sugar for a taste so good you'll swear it's homemade. Take one sip and you'll feel it too. see more...

Poba Z.
If I'm outside and I am thirsty, this is what I'm going to try. I like the taste and when when drink cold it's very nice I don't consider it as a flavored water ,this is my favorite.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
Eeeeeeewwwwww! I hate this tea! 🤮🤢 the only thing that is good about this is healthy! It tastes awful! I don’t really like green tea, so I guess it is just an opinion.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I am so glad I tried this. I was dri king another brand diet green tea. And I saw this in the store and thought I would try it. So glad I did I had no idea what I was missing. U can taste the brewed tea flavor in this so much more it packs a punch I love it
Amanda F.
My favorite bottled green tea! It tastes sooo good and is perfectly balanced and refreshing. I live in Florida and am always needing to stop and get something cold to drink. This is what I pick up and you need to as well!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I tend to prefer my homemade lemonade tea, but the Gold Peak green will do in a pinch. A little on the sweet side and missing the citrus tang I prefer, but refreshing none the less.
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love the diet green tea. It is not too sweet. It could be a little bit strong as far as the green tea taste but overall a great alternative to regular sweetened tea.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
This green tea was not as bad as I thought it would be. The flavor was slight but not chalky like some of the other green tea flavors on the market. Dont typically drink diet products, so I wouldn't purchase again but it was a decent tasting green tea product.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I am starting a new diet and these are what I tend to drink when I am dieting . I think they have a great taste for a diet tea and they are reasonably priced . You can pick these up anywhere I got mine from Alberstons . I love being able to have something like this instead of water here and there because it makes me forget that I am on a diet .
Jennifer R.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this Green tea. It has a slightly sweet taste but not overwhelming. It quenches that craving but remains a better choice. The costs are around $3 for a bottle but it lasts! I am enjoying the Gold Peak brands more and more. They have become a favorite in our house
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
The diet green tea is probably my go-to of all the gold peak flavors. It has just the right amount of sweetness and I don't feel like I need to make a dentist appointment right after drinking it. The price is about average but worth it if you'd rather have tea than soda