Gold Peak® Diet Green Tea Iced Tea 18.5 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK

How does Gold Peak craft its home-brewed taste? It starts in the mountains where high-quality tea leaves are picked for peak flavor. In addition, Gold Peak uses pure filtered water and real sugar for a taste so good you'll swear it's homemade. Take one sip and you'll feel it too. see more...

Poba Z.
If I'm outside and I am thirsty, this is what I'm going to try. I like the taste and when when drink cold it's very nice I don't consider it as a flavored water ,this is my favorite.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I am so glad I tried this. I was dri king another brand diet green tea. And I saw this in the store and thought I would try it. So glad I did I had no idea what I was missing. U can taste the brewed tea flavor in this so much more it packs a punch I love it
Amanda F.
My favorite bottled green tea! It tastes sooo good and is perfectly balanced and refreshing. I live in Florida and am always needing to stop and get something cold to drink. This is what I pick up and you need to as well!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I tend to prefer my homemade lemonade tea, but the Gold Peak green will do in a pinch. A little on the sweet side and missing the citrus tang I prefer, but refreshing none the less.
Karlie B.
Tunkhannock , PA
I’ve tried both the diet and the regular green tea and the diet tastes so much better. The regular tea has a weird taste to it. I’m not normally a person to drink diet drinks but I will definitely stick to diet on this one. This tea is so smooth and light. It’s almost like water but with the perfect lightness of taste. I could drink these all day! I wish I could find the large bottles in diet though. I can only find them in regular.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
This green tea was not as bad as I thought it would be. The flavor was slight but not chalky like some of the other green tea flavors on the market. Dont typically drink diet products, so I wouldn't purchase again but it was a decent tasting green tea product.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I am starting a new diet and these are what I tend to drink when I am dieting . I think they have a great taste for a diet tea and they are reasonably priced . You can pick these up anywhere I got mine from Alberstons . I love being able to have something like this instead of water here and there because it makes me forget that I am on a diet .
Jennifer R.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this Green tea. It has a slightly sweet taste but not overwhelming. It quenches that craving but remains a better choice. The costs are around $3 for a bottle but it lasts! I am enjoying the Gold Peak brands more and more. They have become a favorite in our house
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
The diet green tea is probably my go-to of all the gold peak flavors. It has just the right amount of sweetness and I don't feel like I need to make a dentist appointment right after drinking it. The price is about average but worth it if you'd rather have tea than soda
Courtney E.
Bronx, NY
I used to drink this at work and nothing else. no water, no juice juice just this green tea. it was pretty much an obsession. I would even keep the bottles and then at my nearby grocery store, they sold them in a bigger bottle. I might have died for a second but it was fine.