Add a Photo

#120 in Iced Tea
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Sharon, Ma

This is beatuful, I havent buy it mysel but I have seen it in some friends bathrooms and always impress me because it looks so elegant and antique at the same time, not really sure how people is getting it or where are they buying them but I need one now@
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA

This exact faucet fixture was in my bathroom at my parents house before it flooded in August 2016. I have a deep Copper basin that was adorable. I found it was very easy to clean, there's no need for harsh chemicals!
Miranda X.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN

Pros:
Beautiful packaging
Chic
No mess
Professional

Cons:
The only thing is that some people might not like the color but I don't see anything wrong with it. I just love it
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, La

Love Good Peak bathroom products. They are high quality and very affordable compared to other brands on the market. Very durable for my kids bathroom which 4 children use.
alicia b.
alicia b.
Leitchfield, KY

Yes yes yes. I don't normally like store bought tea I think it has a funny taste bit this is the only kind I can actually drink and in joy! :)
Suhaydee R.
Suhaydee R.
New York

I love this sink and my soul and my sister is she my really big sister dogs she is said my mother was a little
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Chesapeake, VA

Buy buy buy!!!!!!!!!!! Must buy!!!! Absolutely love this product, don't overlook it!!!!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Clacton on sea, United Kingdom

•Excellent condition like brand new
•Hardly ever worn
•Collection only
•Comes with Gift bag and box
Leticia V.
Leticia V.

Ameii muito excelente ótima qualidade e lindo essa marca e muito mais que 5 estrela ameii e super recomendo!!!