BY GOLD PEAK #42 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak® Green Tea.
Iced tea, with other natural flavors with real sugar.
Brewed tea.
Great brewed taste.
No preservatives. see more...

Lily W.
New York City
The Gold Peak Green Teas aren't too sweet for my taste. They're inexpensive especially when Walgreens have them on sale. I was able to purchase mine today for $3 for 3 bottles which is awesome. Normally I pick the Pure Leaf teas in the green tea and honey flavor (my fave) lol but these were a better deal. To me this green tea
Malinda G.
Omg!!! Gold Peak Brewed Sweetened GreenTea I can’t get enough of drinking this flavor. I love to use this as alternative to something that can help me lose weight. I personally love green tea and this drink is soo good especially when I add lemons to it. I highly recommend other las to try u will enjoy it.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
This green tea is super refreshing. It’s full green tea flavor with a hint of sweetness. Makes it easy to drink. It’s cheap and most gas stations have it. It’s the best brand for green tea that actually has flavor. It’s my favorite because of that. I recommend it to y’all if your a lover of green tea like me.
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wasn’t ever the biggest fan of tea! My whole family has always been, so getting me to drink it wasn’t the easiest task. I’ve found a tea that I actually LOVE! Their green tea is so good. Not too sweet either! Package is simple yet grabs your attention. Pricing is not bad either!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I was really surprised how much I loved this! It's not as sweet as their black sweetened tea, but still has the fresh, smooth taste like their black sweetened tea. I love green tea hot, but not iced; I don't like black tea hot, but love it iced. This green tea is so nice and refreshing and is nice when you want something light in flavor to drink. It doesn't have a strong green tea flavor, it's quite mild, and i don't think it's overly sweet.
Dawna G.
Jemison
This is my favorite ready to drink tea. It's nor too sweet and it's lighter than the regular tea. I usually have this with my lunch at work. I do recommend this tea to anyone.
Madeline W.
Love gold peak. The green tea is so so good. I only wish they made a less sugar option, and if they do I just haven't found it yet. Usually I buy the sweet tea and unsweetened tea and that way I can mix them together. At my grocery store they are about $2.50 for the gallon size so it's pretty good price.  I recommend this tea to anyone who drinks cold tea because it is the best.
Melissa B.
For the first time the other day and it was absolutely amazing did you have one that has honey in it as well which kind of gives the green tea a bit of a sweetness so if there is no added sweetener to it which I think is a lot better than having us we need salt have to say this is a very good product to drink even have your kids drink and it's very affordable
Amanda M.
It is pleasant tasting and refreshing. It is not too overly sweet. It is just right for green tea. I love it. It is a good price. I will buy it over and over and over again. My family loves it too. I had a full container of it and when they came to visit they drank the whole thing and left me with just a cup full, but who could blame, It was amazing!
Bibiana H.
Phoenix, AZ
LOVE THIS TEA WITH A PASSION. I’ve never had such a delightful green tea in my life. It’s not too sweet or bitter. It’s refreshing. Love to drink it’s when it’s super cold. I will be purchasing this tea foreva.