BY GOLD PEAK #92 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak® Green Tea.
Iced tea, with other natural flavors with real sugar.
Brewed tea.
Great brewed taste.
No preservatives. see more...

Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Addicting!!! I’m obsessed with Panera’s iced green tea and this is the closest I’ve found. I love the big bottle I can keep in the fridge. So good on a hot day over ice. It’s sweet but mot as sweet as sweetened black tea. Goes great during breakfast or while sitting out by the pool.
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wasn’t ever the biggest fan of tea! My whole family has always been, so getting me to drink it wasn’t the easiest task. I’ve found a tea that I actually LOVE! Their green tea is so good. Not too sweet either! Package is simple yet grabs your attention. Pricing is not bad either!
Madeline W.
Love gold peak. The green tea is so so good. I only wish they made a less sugar option, and if they do I just haven't found it yet. Usually I buy the sweet tea and unsweetened tea and that way I can mix them together. At my grocery store they are about $2.50 for the gallon size so it's pretty good price.  I recommend this tea to anyone who drinks cold tea because it is the best.
Melissa B.
For the first time the other day and it was absolutely amazing did you have one that has honey in it as well which kind of gives the green tea a bit of a sweetness so if there is no added sweetener to it which I think is a lot better than having us we need salt have to say this is a very good product to drink even have your kids drink and it's very affordable
Amanda M.
It is pleasant tasting and refreshing. It is not too overly sweet. It is just right for green tea. I love it. It is a good price. I will buy it over and over and over again. My family loves it too. I had a full container of it and when they came to visit they drank the whole thing and left me with just a cup full, but who could blame, It was amazing!
Bibiana H.
Phoenix, AZ
LOVE THIS TEA WITH A PASSION. I’ve never had such a delightful green tea in my life. It’s not too sweet or bitter. It’s refreshing. Love to drink it’s when it’s super cold. I will be purchasing this tea foreva.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
Apart from AriZona Green Tea, this is hands down my favorite. It is a very light drink, not too much sugar. I love it especially compared to their black brewed teas. The bottle design and label are crisp and look very appealing which is why I tried it in the first place! I would definitely buy again and again!
Tammy R.
Fairview
I love Gold Peaks Green tea. When ever we are traveling or out of the south, I get Gold peaks green tea. Ain't as good as mine but dang near close. Most conveients store carry it, and typically on sale. Or a buy 2 get a discount. I will continue to buy as long as y'all keep making it! Very satisfied customer.
Melissa D.
Newfoundland
I usually brew my iced tea at home, however this tea is a great product. I usually don't teas too sweet or too much lemon. Or even just an overall fake taste, but this tea tastes really good. Not too flavored or sweet. Well definitely buy again. And would tell people who like the taste of real tea to try it
Deanna S.
San Francisco
Honestly, Gold Peak is like crack. There's definitely something about the flavor that makes it super addictive. We buy this brand every time we have a BBQ and it just goes well with everything. The green tea, sweet tea and regular iced tea are all amazing and I would highly recommend it to others!