Gold N' Hot Gold N Hot Gh2137 Ceramics Professional Ceramic Straightening Iron with Curved Plates, 3/8 Inch uploaded by Brittney M.

BY GOLD N' HOT

Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I love this flatiron. My hair is super frizzy and curly especially when it gets wet, and when I use this on my hair it truly works miracles. My hairdresser actually recommend this product to me, and I've had mine for about 5 years. It has a button where you can pick out the temperature you want to be used on your hair, and it's super effective!
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Bought this product off of Amazon. Heats up quickly and one is able to adjust the heat settings. Straightened my hair well, however the plates get very hot and I burned myself easily. Another negative is it doesn't have an automatic shut off...
Lucy C.
Bronx, NY
Is it effective for thick hair?