Gold N' Hot Gold N Hot 24K Curling Iron .75

Gold N' Hot Gold N Hot 24K Curling Iron .75"

BY GOLD N' HOT

Since its inception more than 25 years ago, Gold 'N Hot instantly became and remains the no.1 selling brand in the professional ethnic beauty marketplace. see more...

Gold N' Hot Gold N Hot 24K Curling Iron .75
Gold N' Hot Gold N Hot 24K Curling Iron .75"
Lacey M.
Tucson, AZ
Worked great and got hot enough for my hair. The curls didn't fall out and stayed in all day. It's super easy to handle as well.
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
I love this curler! It's lasted awhile and no complaints. It's great quality! Love love love
Jessica R.
I just got this a few months ago and very happy with it. Curls hair very nice. A must have.
Rachel C.
Great curling iron and the right size to curl your hair and make you look beautiful.
Daniella P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have thin hair that does not hold curl very well. It usually ends up relaxing into a nice wave, but if I were to spend my money on this product, would it last a longer than other brands? If anyone with thin hair has experience, it would be great to know!
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
Is it wide enough for thick long hair?