BY GOLD N' HOT

Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I have this curling iron and I love it! I have it in multiple different round sizes and trust me they are perfect. I use this product about 2-3 times a week. Its affordable and definitely worth the money. I would buy it again if I needed another curling iron!
Misty J.
This is the best spiral iron by far. I use it on my course hair so if it works good on my hair then it works for anybody's hair. Love it!
Jaleayah H.
Mendenhall, MS
I received this for Christmas one year & I wasn't sure about the protruding things but honestly it has been a lifesaver!
Kelsey H.
I SWEAR BY THIS CURLING IRON! It makes gorgeous matching curls that I wear everyday. You can't go wrong with this iron!
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
I wasn't a fan of this curling iron. I have really thick hair it didn't seem to want to hold a curl.
Kaareen R.
Esta tenasa para el cabello deja los risos preciosos, la recomiendo mucho, a mi me funciona perfectamente

¡Me Encanta!👌😍✨
Lilian S.
Brazil,BR
It's great to have one of those, especially those who like ringlets like me :D beautiful model ...love you very much.