Gold 'N Hot 1" Multi-Temp Ceramic Flat Iron

BY GOLD N' HOT

Flat Irons. Web exclusive! Renew and revitalize your hair with this wide ceramic flat iron. Professionally designed, the Gold 'N Hot 1" Multi-Temp Ceramic Flat Iron will change the way you look at your hair. It features gentle infrared heat to help preserve hair's moisture and eliminate frizz, a 20 setting rheostat control with instant, even heat up to 392 F, and reflective ions to give your hair a shimmering, healthy finish. It s perfect for all hair lengths and types.1" Width ceramic plates (8) Ft. power cord Temperatures up to 392 F (20) Setting rheostat control Emits reflective ions Generates infrared heat Imported see more...

Gold 'N Hot 1" Multi-Temp Ceramic Flat Iron
Megan B.
Racine, WI
I’ve had this flat iron for around 5 years and couldn’t be happier with it. I think I paid around $100 for it but it was totally worth it. I’ve used a lot of different flat irons through the years that died and didn’t straighten my hair the way I wanted, and then I finally took the plunge on one of these after my mom had been telling me for years to invest in one. It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth, when usually it’s kind of a weird frizzy wavy mess. I’ll never stray from this brand as long as they keep this kind of craftsmanship.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love this flat iron!! The ceramic plates protects my hair from snagging while straightening my hair! It has ridges at the end of the plates, which makes it double as a curling iron! I never had any issues with this flat iron! I've owned my current one for about 2-3 years. I shall continue using it, until it works no more!
Latasha F.
Atlanta, GA
This iron just didn't do it! I have very coarse hair, 4c type; and to run iron down more than once to get the straighest. Maybe cause I'm a nautural i guess?? Maybe for fine hair.
Shaira J.
Since I have fine hair I'm very interested in not frying my hair. I use a medium setting and also use the flat iron to make tousled waves.