BY GOLD DIGGERS

• This looks interesting. I've never heard of it. Where can I fin...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
Reminds me of my childhood! I used to eat this like crazy, it tastes yummy, and like others have said it doesn't really last long, but its still fun to eat "gold"!
Hunter R.
Columbus, OH
I love this gum! I can't say it lasts a long time, but it tastes delicious. It is fun to eat and makes a great entertainment for children.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
I think these are a cute idea for kids, but the gum isn't very tasty. I like this for the novelty more than anything else
Tearsa K.
Rockwall, TX
The flavor isn't long lasting but they are fun and great for sharing! I would recommend these to anyone with kids!
audrey m.
I always got these when I was little at cracker barrel.They are fun and good at the same time
Brittany S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I totally remember loving these as a kid! This brings back so many childhood memories. The gum was super chewy and sweet. Every kid on the block wanted a bag to themselves. I miss these and would love to try them again for memories!
Claudia T.
Baytown, TX
Always loved this gum, it's fun packaging and taste bring me back to my childhood. Like most fun gum types, its taste doesn't last long. Took off a star for that reason but its still so worth it.
Júlia C.
Amei muito. É uma delícia. No youtube tem uma garotinha que fez um video que tem esse chicletes, ela se chama Júlia Silva
Kelly M.
Oshawa, ON
This brings me back to my childhood...love this gum...it has a unique flavor all its own...but flavor doesn't last long
Pheonex L.
Brings me back to my childhood. Love that you can reuse the bag to keep other little goodies in. Unique flavor.
Mags B.
Shelton, WA
This looks interesting. I've never heard of it. Where can I find it?