Gold Medal® Wondra® Quick-Mixing Flour 13.5 oz. Canister uploaded by Darlene H.

BY GOLD MEDAL #54 in Flours & Meals

Wondra Quick-Mixing All-Purpose Flour: Enriched, bleached Deliciously smooth every time Kosher see more...

Holly K.
Tifton
Review for: Wondra Quick-Mixing Flour 13.5 oz more...
This product is outstanding! It makes such a smooth gravy. It does not lump up. I've purchased this product many times from publix and Walmart. It's very reasonably priced. I even use it to flour my cake pans and this prevents the cake from sticking.
Hanna P.
Ojai, CA
This product was so awesome this thanksgiving holiday and made and amazing gravy twice that every loved and it was my first time making gravy. Made the process so easy for me!
Jill S.
I wish this was available gluten free! Overall I really really like this product. Great for thickening gravy and for thickening soups. It also is able to be used as flour for baking. I'm a big fan but I'm no longer able to use, gluten :(
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
This flour is amazing for making home made gravy! I love it! I use it making chicken. Gravy with chicken stock, butter, milk and some of the chicken grease then I whisk it and add this wonderful flour. Hehe :)
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
This is still the gold-medal standard when it comes to ultra-fine flour. This is the best stuff for sauces (although if you want to save a little money, if your store carries it, OO flour is the same stuff).
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
This has been a staple in my moms house for years. Its the secret to a nice thick gravy without the lumps! I will definitely be bringing this trick into my new home with my husband!
Jean S.
Groton, CT
This is a must for your Thanksgiving gravy!! My mom swore by it and I do too. No more lumps in the gravy!
Great for thickening gravies and sause without lumps....love this product. So easy to use.

back