Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour, 5 lb

by Gold Medal

Gold Medal all purpose flour is great for nearly everything. It�s our most versatile flour for any recipe that simply calls for �flour.� Strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights. And mellow enough to make your family�s favorite pie crust recipe a flaky perfection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour, 5 lb!
Dominic D.
Indianapolis, IN
Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour, 5 lb uploaded by Dominic D.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is some great flour! Perfect for baking or any of your flour needs. Mixes very well and is light and fluffy.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour, 5 lb uploaded by Krystal M.
Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour, 5 lb uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Kroger
A trusted brand of flour. I prefer the unbleached version. It’s great for anything that calls for flour and it’s reasonably priced. I would recommend Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour to anyone.
Darlene R.
Richmond, IN
I always buy this flour. Unbleached flour is higher in protein than bleached. Flour that is bleached is done so using chemicals. Basically unbleached flour isn’t good for you, but bleached is even worse. I prefer to buy the lesser of the two evils. Gold Medal is a dependable brand.
Beauty, C.
Montgomery, AL
I don’t know why this is my go-to flour, but it is! I love this brand and will continue to use this brand for all my baking and frying needs! It’s a great value and I’m overall satisfied with the outcome of each meal I make!!!
Leslie T.
Richardson, TX
Cheese, vegetable oil, eggs and flour. Chicken, nachos, salt, pepper and garlic salt.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
There are times when I prefer to use this, as when I am making bread, although I don't see that there is a significant difference between this and the bleached variety for the majority of baked goods.
Elizabeth W.
Zanesville, OH
Honestly I love this brand and type because it's so much fresher, natural and tastes amazing! Trust me when I say that it makes the best pie crust!
Shannon C.
I switched to unbleached flour a little over a year ago after learning the bleaching process used for bleached flour. Gold Medal is the only brand my small local grocery store carries for unbleached flour and I am not disappointed. It might make the slightest of slight difference on white cake, but it doesn't really change the appearance of your baked goods.
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
The one of the reason I buy this flour is " unbleached " . Less chemicals in it. Some people think if it is bleached then it is white and result will be better. Nop. I used to buy bleached flour. One of my friend warned me about bleach. I started to buy unbleached flour. I don't see any difference between cooking or baking with bleached or unbleached flour. But healthier.
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
This is definitely a staple to have in the kitchen because it is so versatile. You can use it for breads, muffins, cookies, etc.

Looking for your answer?