Gold Medal Self-Rising Flour uploaded by Johnetta M.Gold Medal Self-Rising Flour uploaded by Johnetta M.Gold Medal Self-Rising Flour uploaded by Karyn C.

BY GOLD MEDAL

Gold Medal® Self-Rising Flour.

Guaranteed premium quality.

Since 1880.

With baking powder & salt.

Enriched.

Bleached.

Presifted flour.

Great for recipes!

www.goldmedalflour.com. see more...

Tina S.
Gold Medal Self-Rising Flour has been a staple in the kitchen pantries of my family for generations. Biscuits were the bread of choice on the dinner table when I was growing up. When it came time for me to learn how to make them,  I was told the must have ingredient was Gold Medal.
Robin G.
Birmingham, AL
Baking with gold medal self rising flour makes baking easy. This flour has everything in it so when baking you do not have to add salt, baking soda, etc. Love it!
Sara H.
Eight Mile, AL
This is the best flour for biscuits I didn't think it mattered what brand you use but I got a store brand because it was a great deal and my biscuits went flat no one would eat them and I always get rave reviews about my home made biscuits
Karen C.
Tolleson, AZ
I only use this flour to make fry bread (when I am short on time/due to self rising). Personally, it works good for me. I usually find this at Frys and it is about $3 to $4.
Savanah J.
Frankfort, KY
Gold Medal Self rising flour is a great trusted brand, that I personally buy at Kroger. My Grandmother always used this brand for her home made dumplings, fried foods and crafts. The flavor is flour but does adhere well to seasonings of choice by sticking to food correctly!
Lupe G.
Okay so im not a baking expert .. and i spent a few minutes watching videos on youtube on how to make churros and this was the flour that i used & honestly my churros came out FLAT ! So idk what i did wrong or if i used the wrong flour lol
Sarah W.
This flour is good for making bread and other things that need to rise. there are many different varieties and they all work.
Johnetta M.
Statesboro, GA
I made dough using this flour and it came out spectacular! It has a nice taste and was a plus that it was already sifted.
Amber H.
phoenix
It's a good flour but I'd rather use regular flour and add a levening manually instead of relying on this
Amzee K.
Christian street, London
I usually use self rising flour to make muffins or cupcakes and these do me just fine. Bought from any large Tesco and it met my expectations. The flour is nice and fluffy, and makes cakes rise so does the job!