BY GOLD MEDAL

Features: Popcorn bag with large graphics, bright red and orange color Dimensions: 3-1/2 in. x 2-1/4 in. x 8 in. 1 ounce capacity What's In The Box: Gold Medal Products 2053 One-Ounce Popcorn Bags - Box of 1000 see more...

• Are these single use bags?4 Answers
  • These would be fun for movie night at home anyone know wh...22 Answers
cheyenne c.
i love these popcorn bags because it really makes me feel like i'm at the movies!!!!! they also go great with my popcorn machine and they are pretty affordable i definitely would recommend these bags you will love them
Beatriz J.
Reading , PA
We use these bags at the daycare I work at. They're pretty durable except for the fact that they are paper. But it's lightweight and super affordable for the bag of 100. I do recommend this to everybody
Blessing B.
These are great for handing out popcorn and the bag is sturdy. I don't really have any complaints with the bag. I usually got these when I got free popcorn so I'm unsure of what the price is, but if you sell popcorn I recommend buying this.
Terry C.
We used to have a party rental company and used these exact bags for popcorn. They are amazing. Not once did any oil seep through the bag. It remained dry the entire time and it held a nice amount of popcorn per party guest. All Gold Medal products are highly recommended. I actually miss the parties and all the novelty items we used to use. Seeing this product here gave me nostalgia. Never had a complaint about anything from Gold Medal.
Karen M.
El Paso, TX
Perfect for any event. I used these at church for family events and they were wonderful. Perfect serving size and you could even use to have around the house for a little family movie night with the kidds and rnjoy some delish popcorn! Plus less cleaning for mom and no fighting over who gets to hold the popcorn bucket.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
My dad has these for the movie theatre he built in the basement and they're awesome! They paper is thick enough so it doesn't get super greasy or saturated with butter, and the size is good for a single person for the length of a movie. It's also stands up just fine to a refill and really adds to the whole experience of a movie night :]
Katie C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
The bags are a perfice size for small children as well as adults. Your hand fits in perfectly and holds enough popcorn. At first I though that the 1000 bags that you receive was rediculous. However, they dont take up a lot of storeage space and if you eat popcorn they way we do, it's worth it. Smaller quantites were actually more expensive.
Sarrah J.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are perfect for parties or just a home movie night. You get to portion out how much pop corn your children and (husband) eat. I love these little bags. As soon as I pull them out my family knows they are going to have a good time.
Janice B.
I love using these bags for carnival and circus theme parties. It adds a great touch of aesthetics. The bags are great quality material for popcorn and the exact quality size for popcorn for an individual.
Marvelis T.
These are great and so cute to use at a birthday party or any event. Everyone loves popcorn, you rent a nice machine and use these little baggies to fill and hand out to guests. The perfect serving size.
Tammi M.
These would be fun for movie night at home anyone know where i can get these? I think the kids would feel like they are at the theater.
Jessica V.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Are these single use bags?