BY GOLD MEDAL

Quality since 1880 Better for bread Ideal for bread machines Enriched Unbleached Presifted see more...

Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This flour gives me the best raised and fluffy bread! I can never get the same effect with all purpose flour! I usually buy this product at apple market for a decent price and always buy this product for making cinnamon rolls!
Emily S.
Gahanna, OH
Gold Medal Bread flour is the only bread flour I use. I use it to make everything - bread, rolls, pizza crust, pretty much anything that needs bread flour to give it that perfect chewy texture. It's also much more fairly priced than other brands at the supermarket, which is a big plus in my book.
Kyle S.
Sachse, TX
This is the only flour that I have ever used. I use it for everything, from baking to cooking. The price is very competitive with all of the other flour brands, but I won't ever stray from gold medal bread flour.
Jessica T.
This is the bread flour I buy all the time and haven't been disappointed yet! I use it in my bread maker weekly. Love it!