Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour Unbleached uploaded by jezi b.

BY GOLD MEDAL

Gold Medal® Unbleached All Purpose Flour.
Guaranteed premium quality.
Since 1880.
Enriched presifted flour.
Perfect for all your baking needs.
www.goldmedalflour.com.
Earn cash for your school! see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
There are times when I prefer to use this, as when I am making bread, although I don't see that there is a significant difference between this and the bleached variety for the majority of baked goods.
Shannon C.
I switched to unbleached flour a little over a year ago after learning the bleaching process used for bleached flour. Gold Medal is the only brand my small local grocery store carries for unbleached flour and I am not disappointed. It might make the slightest of slight difference on white cake, but it doesn't really change the appearance of your baked goods.
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
The one of the reason I buy this flour is " unbleached " . Less chemicals in it. Some people think if it is bleached then it is white and result will be better. Nop.
I used to buy bleached flour. One of my friend warned me about bleach. I started to buy unbleached flour. I don't see any difference between cooking or baking with bleached or unbleached flour. But healthier.
Zifan X.
This particular flour is very ordinary. It's a good quality product for the price and does what flour is supposed to do. It works well and rises well. I like that it's unbleached so I know that there are no chemicals used to achieve that white flour color. If you are just looking for some good quality flour to use for your everyday needs, I would recommend this product.
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
This is a great flower and I love the fact that it's unbleached because then you don't have to worry about it being as for before you even though it is horrible for you haha
Christine G.
Dupont, WA
I only use unbleached when I bake these days! It is so much better for you when using all purpose flour. Gold Medal is the gold standard and the only brand I purchase these day. My baked goods always turn out beautifully!
Elizabeth W.
Zanesville, OH
Honestly I love this brand and type because it's so much fresher, natural and tastes amazing! Trust me when I say that it makes the best pie crust!
Josh P.
Ferguson, MO
Quality flour for sure, though a little pricey in my opinion. If I need to be assured that I'm getting good flour I go with this stuff.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
This is definitely a staple to have in the kitchen because it is so versatile. You can use it for breads, muffins, cookies, etc.
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
We use this in everything that we make as a family. I think that it works well. The price is not bad at all.