BY GOLD MEDAL

Gold Medal® All-Purpose Flour.
www.goldmedalflour.com.
Guaranteed premium quality.
Since 1880.
Enriched.
Bleached.
Presifted flour.
Over 125 years of baking success. see more...

Buy on Target
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I use this flour to coat foods when I fry or bake..Is pretty good and is cheap. Haven't tried to do anything else with it yet. But works fine for keeping your coating on.
Lauren K.
Perfectly adequate. Nothing spectacular about this product, but then again it is just a flour. I only marked it down as I don't believe it is organic, or anything special.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I love using it for baking. The re-closeable bag is an added bonus, it is easy to find in stores. i really like it
Lynn T.
Ankeny, IA
This is the flour I prefer to use for all of my holiday baking. Consistently great and easy to find in stores.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
Gold Medal has consistently been a good brand for me - happy to use their products in my cooking and baking.
Gwen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
I can always rely on Gold Medal flour for all my baking and cooking. The re-closeable bag is an added bonus
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
This is a very good quality flour. I enjoy using it for baking. Its also very good for everyday cooking.
Damarys A.
This is one of our go to products at home. Very nice to use for almost everything you can think of
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I usually look to this brand for all my baking and cooking purposes. Good taste and good price.