Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour, 2 lb

by Gold Medal

All purpose means just that --our most versatile flour for any recipe that simply calls for "flour." Strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights. And mellow enough to make your family's favorite pie crust recipe to flaky perfection (even without sifting). Gold Medal All Purpose is made of the stuff you can trust. A blend of pure white hard and soft wheat so every bite looks and tastes its absolute best.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour, 2 lb!
reno, NV
I use this flour to coat foods when I fry or bake..Is pretty good and is cheap. Haven't tried to do anything else with it yet. But works fine for keeping your coating on.
Perfectly adequate. Nothing spectacular about this product, but then again it is just a flour. I only marked it down as I don't believe it is organic, or anything special.
grants pass, OR
Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour, 2 lb uploaded by Laura W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This flour is very versatile and easy to blend with other types of flour. We baked bread with half all purpose and half whole wheat. It was the best bread ever.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I love using it for baking. The re-closeable bag is an added bonus, it is easy to find in stores. i really like it
ANKENY, IA
This is the flour I prefer to use for all of my holiday baking. Consistently great and easy to find in stores.
Hiram, GA
Gold Medal has consistently been a good brand for me - happy to use their products in my cooking and baking.
Niagara Falls, NY
I can always rely on Gold Medal flour for all my baking and cooking. The re-closeable bag is an added bonus
Millville, NJ
This is a very good quality flour. I enjoy using it for baking. Its also very good for everyday cooking.
This is one of our go to products at home. Very nice to use for almost everything you can think of
Darby, PA
I usually look to this brand for all my baking and cooking purposes. Good taste and good price.