2 colors available

BY GOLD MEDAL #2 in Flours & Meals

Gold Medal® All-Purpose Flour.
www.goldmedalflour.com.
Guaranteed premium quality.
Since 1880.
Enriched.
Bleached.
Presifted flour.
Over 125 years of baking success. see more...

• What flour should I use that is great for baking purposes?5 Answers
  • What size bags do these come in?1 Answers
  • Is this flour good to cake or is better for bread?4 Answers
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA
an ABSOLUTE MUST in my kitchen for all my baking needs. It works great for Thanksgiving apple pie I made a from scratch crust out of Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour and cream creams that comes out flawless every time. Definitely a foolproof way to make it through the holidays and impress the in-laws.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Celina, TX
This is my go-to flour. Always have a bag of this around for when the baking bug bites! This is great for cakes, cookies, flour tortillas, and any dished you need some flour for coating!
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Gold Medal - Gold standard if you ask me. Whenever I have the option, I go with this one. It works, it's never old and I love it - there isn't anything more to say!
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my two, go to flour. I use this one a lot when I'm baking. It's a easy to find everywhere and a good price. I would recommend this product.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Gold Medal All-purpose flour is my go to flour in the grocery store. It's always reasonably priced and I trust the brand to always have a good flour.
Erica S.
Erica S.
I usually buy my flour from Aldi (bakers corner) but needed some in a pinch. I've never used Gold Medal but it seemed to work just fine.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Foodie Expert
A good flour, cheap, very smooth, easy to cook, in my house we use to do cakes, fried cakes, my mom do like balls to put in soup
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
Foodie Expert
I like baking from scratch but I also like making cheese sauces with a roux and this flour is perfect for both purposes
Chalina G.
Chalina G.
Many, LA
This is my favorite baking flour, I do a lot of baking and this is my favorite brand to use definitely recommend!!
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Foodie Expert
Great excellent flour that's always good. A total kitchen staple. Can't go wrong with Gold Medal flour.
Asbah M.
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Foodie Expert
What flour should I use that is great for baking purposes?
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Foodie Expert
Is this flour good to cake or is better for bread?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Graceville, FL
What size bags do these come in?
Iris G.
Iris G.
Conway, AR
Can you make cornbread with all purpose flour?