BY GOLD MEDAL

35oz flavacol salt. Sell more popcorn with this secret ingredient. Worldwide, more popcorn is popped with Flavacol Seasoning Salt. The reasons are simple. We start with fine salt flakes that stick better to the popcorn and pack in the taste. Plus, the process removes trace minerals that create a bitter taste if too much is used. Regular Flavacol contains just the right blend of ingredients to give popcorn a bright, appealing yellow color for maximum sales. 35 oz. carton. Size: 35 oz see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Foodie Expert
I use this in conjunction with coconut oil in my popcorn machine and the flavor is wonderful! Reminds me of movie theater popcorn and is easier to use than all of the sprinkles and such that you use AFTER you pop your corn.
Kiana A.
It tastes okay I've never heard of this brand though so I was skeptical to try it... It could be better. Nothing too special about this one, price was reasonable for seasoning but I don't see myself repurchasing this.
Taylor T.
Foodie Expert
We use this at the bowling alley I work at. It has a great flavor, makes the popcorn taste so buttery and salty. I love this product, inexpensive too.
Tambria I.
Flint, MI
Foodie Expert
Perfect for popcorn. I put this in my popcorn maker and it tastes like I am eating popcorn from the theaters!
nur G.
Foodie Expert
It's very good and taste. It give an amazing and great flavor to the food. I use it in many of my dishes.
Monique B.
This is the absolute best. Our local theaters put it in a shaker for patrons.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
I have a stove top popper that I used for over a decade when it broke. When I was looking on Amazon for a new one, this product showed up as an item people also bought with the popcorn maker. It wasn't too expensive and it had raving reviews, so I bought some. Now, I have lots of seasonings and have even made my own. I LOVE popcorn. When I got this and tried it, I was stunned at how amazing the popcorn tasted! I highly recommend this to anyone who makes popcorn!!!