BY ORIBE

Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque Liter 33.8 fl oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Noelle V.
Washington , DC
I love this mask first for the incredible Oribe classic scent--it lasts in your hair for days, even after a wash. While pricey, a little will last you quite a while. My colorist will apply this mask before blowing my hair out after a highlight touch-up and it keeps my hair healthy and moisturized. I can't rave about Oribe enough, the products are truly exceptional.
Tori L.
Webster, NY
I got this mask as a sample in a kit and I loved it! Even after only one use I would recommend this mask to a friend. I hair care kits from Sephora was an amazing kit, and I would definitely repurchase this mask!
Mila C.
Katy, TX
The entire set- shampoo, conditioner and a mask- is worth having. My hair never looked as gorgeous after trying all 3 of them at once. It was shiny, bouncy and with volume and had a beautiful shape without any styling needed. Worth investing in.
Samantha R.
This hair masque is a miracle in a bottle! Leave my hair soft, glowing, and healthy looking! I️ leave it on for ten min while I’m shaving in shower, and then wash it out! Best little treat for my I️ have found!
Sue N.
Collierville , TN
I live by this masque. With all the daily torture I put my hair through(blow dry, curling, pinning up, sweat, product, uv rays, babies pulling my loose strands) a weekly dose of this conditioner transforms my hairs into shiny and silky and healthy strands. Now this doesn't take place of regular trims and what not, but when you're busy and on the go like me, this is luxury in a bottle and literally saves my hair every week.
Vanessa R.
Commerce Twp, MI
So good the smell is great, packaging is great the product is pricey but its so worth it. I buy it at the salon i wish it was more readily available a lot of salons dont take returns on product and with this being so pricey i dont try new stuff as often because im stuck with it if i dont like it
MaryLee P.
Blackwood, NJ
So nice and hydrating yet not heavy on your hair. A little goes a long way. I like to go outside in the sun with it on and let it sit for as long as possible. It's a bit pricy but as I said you don't need a ton to do the trick.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
This product is awesome purchased it online. Will be repurchasing and recommending this. Nice smell and texture. My hair loves it and it wants me what else can I say?
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
I can definitely tell the difference in my hair and it also smells amazing!! My hair has been like never before since using this wonderful product!!
April S.
Hands down the most luxurious hair masque ever. Use once a month to maintain healthy hair- once a week to build up damaged hair.