BY JAY-Z

Gold Jay Z Eau de Toilette, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Normally I try to stay away from celebrity fragrances, but this one just draws you in! My boyfriend has it in his every day scent rotations and I know exactly when he puts it on. It's not overly strong but has this sexy manly smell to it. Fellas, if you were this on date night, it will make your S/O weak at the knees.
Peyton  B.
Conway, AR
Sum of the best smelling stuff on the market I love it i wear it all the time it is not to pricey and it is really a good product t
Chasity B.
I bought this fragrance for my fiancée for christmas. I love it! It isn't to strong and smells amazing.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,214 reviews
i bought this scent for my partner when it first came out. in the bottle, it smells like a warm, toned down vanilla spicebomb. i suffer from migraines so i struggle to find scents we can both wear. this is probably my favourite discovery yet! it warms up on the skin and mellows out and has a really light and pleasant kind of musk. somehow all this magic comes together under a gold cap and makes me want to eat his skin every time he wears it!

Amazon