BY JAY-Z

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Gold Jay Z 3 oz Eau de Toilette + Weekender Bag Gift Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I have never worn a celebrity cologne, but while at Perfumania I was intrigued by the packaging so I asked to smell it. I was extremely impressed with the scent! I ended up later getting a package with aftershave balm, body wash, and the cologne for layering.

The scent: deep, cool, crisp, but sweet. The cologne itself is wonderful without smelling too synthetic or cheap (like a lot of other celebrity colognes do, in my opinion).

Longevity: It has great longevity, although I use an extra spray more of this cologne than I do with others because it is quite subtle. I would say that I can still smell it's remnants on me at the end of a work day, which is pretty good.

Packaging: the box itself is simple enough, but the bottle is pretty nice. Looks good amongst other colognes in the cabinet.

I would say the retail price is a little much, but the price on Amazon is a good value. The reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I have to use an extra spritz of cologne more than I would others to counter it's subtlety, and when you consider its retail value, I don't but think I should have to do that.

Either way, I'd recommend it. I wear it to work but would recommend it to go out in or even daily use.