Gold Finger Posh Queen Celebrity style 24 PLUS SIZE Nails- Black and White Stripe

BY KISS

gold finger posh queen 24 set for plus size nails with french tip see more...

Buy on Amazon
Denise T.
I love the designs on these nails they look so much like acrylic and hand painted. They are really easy to apply and the glue holds pretty good. The nails sizes are good for everyone to fine the right size for their nails.
Ava P.
Beautiful! I got tons of compliments from strangers and friends. These nails lasted for a really long time, I love that they don't chip, they're affordable, they look like a salon quality manicure. I highly recommend this brand to anyone looking for a really cute cheaper alternative to a nail salon.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I have tried these nails before and they are adorable. They also sell eyelashes which I purchased at My local beauty supply store. I love these products they are very easy to use and doesn't cause any skin or eye irritation. They don't look or feel fake. They look like you had them done at a nail salon. They are very affordable and stylish. I have used them more than once. I recommend them to anyone who would love to wear a nail set and then take them off without feeling guilty about wasting money or just want to change them up.
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
I've tried these stickers and they did not look real or good on my nails. It gets 2 stars for a quick mani that gives you flair from afar. But they do not last long.
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
Both KISS nails and lashes have always been my go to. Extremely affordable and always the best quality, therefore getting the best bang for your buck :)
Kia B.
Rochester
Love these so much I hate sitting in the nail shop for hours these are just as nice and I can do them myself love the camp nails