Gold Energizing Cream

by Chantecaille

Shop Chantecaille Gold Energizing Cream. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Energizing Cream!
Priyanka R.
Gold Energizing Cream uploaded by Priyanka R.
Amazing cream!! Gives a beautiful golden dewy glow and go perfectly well with makeup.
Vishakha F.
My most favorite cream ever!!!! I was using samples I got and one morning my husband told me that my skin looks great and plumped. I thought if even he noticed how good my skin was looking after using it then I am definitely buying it. Trust me, it's worth every penny. It's not cheap but it will last you for a very very long time. All you need is pea size, rub between your fingers and Pat into your skin. You will see results in the morning. Wow, just wow!!!!

Looking for your answer?