Gold Crown Red Onions

by Gold Crown

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Crown Red Onions!
Tiffany E.
Magna , UT
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I wish I could shake the hand of the farmer who grew these! I haven't had an issue with mold or bruising which can happen when you buy a bushel of onions. Perfect size and they enhance every dish I add them to. I always grab these when I see them and search for recipes that call for red onions just so I can indulge! Gold Crown Red Onions
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta cebolla hace picar mucho tus ojos. Pero es la mejor a la hora de darle gusto a tu sobrina.
Tiffany H.
Pomona, CA
I love onions as they can be used in any meal can’t ruin a meal with onions and it’s so versatile
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Gold Crown Red Onions uploaded by Katy F.
I hate regular onions but I love red onions! They add the perfect Touch 2 any salad or as any topping really! I love to put them in my mason jar salads to cook with them all kinds of things and they're healthy of course!
Ang V.
We use these slit when making potato salads. Add potatoes, mayonnaise, boiled eggs, beets, and red onions, salt and pepper to taste. The onions give the salad a kick. It's delicious!
Marie A.
1,398 reviews
I love red onions they are good for so many things! but this recipe is one of my favorites! its good for tacos to. it is fast and easy it taste good to! 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced ½ cup vinegar 1 cup warm water 1 tablespoon sugar 1½ teaspoons salt Combine vinegar, water, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together until sugar and salt is fully dissolved. Place onion in a jar or bowl (I like to use a mason jar). Pour vinegar mixture over the onions and let sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour if you're in a rush. Preferably, cover jar or bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 1 day. Pickled onions will last for a few weeks stored in the refrigerator.
Brianna C.
I definitely love red onion more than I love yellow onion. They are good on salads and they are easy to cook with. They do not cost too much, and you can buy them in bundles so that you don't have to pay the price for individual ones. I would recommend them to cooking people.
Celeste W.
I love cooking, and these guys come in handy when I'm wanting to add flavor. If you're a fan of flavor and a nice crunch, this vegetable is what you're looking for. You can buy it at any grocery store and it's very affordable.
d G.
Florence, NJ
9 times out of 10, red onion is my choice! Much sweeter and adds color to a dish everytime making whatever you're cooking more appealing to the eye.
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love onions in just about everything and these have great flavor and of course they’re healthy!

Looking for your answer?