Gold Crown Red Onions uploaded by Stephanie P.Gold Crown Red Onions uploaded by Sisto A.Gold Crown Red Onions uploaded by Sisto A.

BY GOLD CROWN #28 in Vegetables

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I hate regular onions but I love red onions! They add the perfect Touch 2 any salad or as any topping really! I love to put them in my mason jar salads to cook with them all kinds of things and they're healthy of course!
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
I cook with red onions all the time they give so much flavor to my food I seriously just cook everything with these if they was a dessert for these bad boys I’d cook with them too lol
Nancy R.
Kimball, TN
These onions are great and always fresh! I love the red onions in any dish!! They are a great price for my big family of 6 and we always enjoy them. We get them from walmart and I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves cooking.
marie A.
I love red onions they are good for so many things! but this recipe is one of my favorites! its good for tacos to. it is fast and easy it taste good to!

1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
½ cup vinegar
1 cup warm water
1 tablespoon sugar
1½ teaspoons salt

Combine vinegar, water, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together until sugar and salt is fully dissolved.
Place onion in a jar or bowl (I like to use a mason jar). Pour vinegar mixture over the onions and let sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour if you're in a rush. Preferably, cover jar or bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 1 day. Pickled onions will last for a few weeks stored in the refrigerator.
Brianna M.
I definitely love red onion more than I love yellow onion. They are good on salads and they are easy to cook with. They do not cost too much, and you can buy them in bundles so that you don't have to pay the price for individual ones. I would recommend them to cooking people.
Celeste W.
I love cooking, and these guys come in handy when I'm wanting to add flavor. If you're a fan of flavor and a nice crunch, this vegetable is what you're looking for. You can buy it at any grocery store and it's very affordable.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love red onions. I normally buy the kind with all the layers on because they are less pricey. They are great raw as I find them milder than some yellow/white onions. I use in salsa, in chicken salad, burgers, and homemade pizza. Very good onion!
Ang V.
We use these slit when making potato salads. Add potatoes, mayonnaise, boiled eggs, beets, and red onions, salt and pepper to taste. The onions give the salad a kick. It's delicious!
Mariela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I make this with stake, ribs, and grilled chicken. I out them in a jar with vinegar, olive oil, salt and paper so you can put over your meat. Love me some red onions
kichu v.
I use it almost everyday for cooking. It adds good flavor for Indian recipes. It is usually used as base to many North Indian dishes. I bought it from h.e.b