Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter

Gold Bond® Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter.
7 penetrating moisturizers.
Softens rough calloused feet.
Penetrates fast.
Non-greasy.
Fresh soft scent.

Does this clear up severe dry heels? Ive trued other products with no luck. Also is it greasy and is this an overnight treatment?
Does the Gold Bond Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter really works for making the foot soft?
Has anyone tried this product !
Start your review of Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter!
Virden, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent as all Gold Bond products are. Very thick, rich but not greasy and easy to apply, soaks in pretty quickly. Makes your feet feel softer immediately. Very affordable, mid-priced.
This is definitely something I’ve been using for years. It absorbs into my skin very quickly so i do not have to worry about slipping on the floor afterwards. Works very well and i use it on my elbows and knees as well!!
Paragould
This stuff works wonders on dry feet. I use this every night and my feet feel like a babies bottom. I have used this for as long as I can remember. I feel like it’s affordable, especially for how well it works for me.
Warwick, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does a really good super strange truck ShopRite to have my starter off giving it to my husband does it for a really rough I’ve subsequently start using it especially in the summer things like that I think about :-) well
Miami , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOOOOOVE Gold Bond. This foot cream is amazing. My heels always feel dry and cracked but this has been helping me little by little. You just have to consistently use it as often as possible. Highly recommend.
Dallas, TX
I’m up on my feet all day for work, so my feet get extremely dry by the end of the day. I always use this foot cream and then put on soft socks to keep the moisture in and it helps keep my feet nice and smooth!
eufaula
I like anything with shea butter bc I makes your skin soft. The heels of my feet get tiny crackers in them and are rough. This helps out a lot if you keep doing it every night before bed that’s when I used it
Gold Bond is an incredible product! If your feet are feeling dry this really helps keep them moisturized and feeling happy again ! I would for sure recommend to someone if they needed to find a great foot cream.
Barboursville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I work on my feet for long hours, so dry skin and cracked heals are sadly a thing that I deal with! This gold bond with Shea butter has done wonders for my feet! I recommend to anyone!!
N Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thick and creamy cream. Doesn’t leave your hands or feet greasy and the smell is light and not over powering. Not too expensive either and I feel a different almost immediately after application.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...