BY GOLD BOND #10 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Gold Bond® Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter.
7 penetrating moisturizers.
Softens rough calloused feet.
Penetrates fast.
Non-greasy.
Fresh soft scent.

Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
best foot cream I've ever used!  I have rough feet.  years of combat boot wear. My husband also has rough feet.  With this lotion, I can rub a thick layer, put some socks on, and by morning, my feet feel brand new! soft and pliable. cracked feet be gone!
Athena G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Gold Bond Softening Foot Cream more...
Gold bond is amazing i love there lotion products i use them everyday! I would love to try foot cream for my feet & there lotion makes your skin really soft and smooth.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Gold Bond Softening Foot Cream more...
Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter
This stuff is amazing, guys! After you manage to heal the cracks in your heels...Gold Bond has a lotion for that too! It all goes together. In 3 days my feet looked good enough for sandals. And I'm real funny about that. Please try it. It works!
Did I mention it is a little greasy? Yeah. Put it on your feet before bed and put socks on. Feels gross, but it works!
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
This product is just ok to me. It does have a nice scent, and it does really help moisturize and soften the feet. However, it says that it absorbs quickly and is non greasy. This is not true, it is extremely greasy and slick and takes SEVERAL HOURS to completely absorb, if it even does at all. I think that at $6 price point for 4 oz, there are better products out there to spend your money on instead. I don't really recommend this product, unfortunately. Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love everything I have tried from this brand. It is a bit pricey for drugstore, but its so effective! I generously rub this on my feet at night and then put cotton socks. After an hour or so, I remove the socks and my feet or so soft & moisturized. I find in the summer my heels get cracked from wearing flip flops and I was determined to not let that happen this year. Since using this religiously every night, my feet are in great shape.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one of the best foot creams I've ever used and I highly recommend it during the winter when you tend to have the most dry feet due to the lack of moisture in the air. The cream is afforable and worth investing in. The smell is light and sweet like shea butter. I usually but them cream on my feet then later a little vaseline on top for the extra moisture.
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
Probably the best foot cream out there. Gold Bond always kills it when it comes to their lotions for different parts/types of skin. My feet are dry, cracked, and have many calluses. It takes quite a lot to make them smooth and this is one of the steps in my process. And no overwhelming scent!
Dionne G.
Tonganoxie, KS
I absolutely love my Gold Bond foot cream. I use it everyday night before bed and it heals and protects my skin. My feet are so soft due to this. An absolute must try item. Love it!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My friend recommend I use this on my feet and the moment I put it on my feel felt so much better. It is very effective and also affordable. I recommend this to my friends.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this cream it smells amazing . very affordable and works amazing hydrats my feet and make them feel super soft and smooth they dryness starts to go away when applied recommend !!! Very good product
Mayar M.
Cairo
Has anyone tried this product !
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
Is this cream really effective for cracked feet?
Jessie L.
North Port, FL
Reading the reviews, it looks like I'm going to have to try this product. Do you wear socks after applying at night? If anyone has tried this, do you notice a difference between wearing socks vs. not wearing socks?
Jennifer P.
Shelby Twp, MI
How long does it take to notice a difference? Also, do you usually exfoliate before using the cream?