3 colors available

BY GOLD BOND #3 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Gold Bond® Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter.
7 penetrating moisturizers.
Softens rough calloused feet.
Penetrates fast.
Non-greasy.
Fresh soft scent.

• How long does it take to notice a difference? Als...Be the first to answer!
  • Reading the reviews, it looks like I'm going to have to try this pr...1 Answers
  • Is this cream really effective for cracked feet?1 Answers
Melody W.
Melody W.
I love Gold Bond lotions! I keep a bottle at home and at work. I have always had dry hands and from time to time itchy skin. This lotion helps heal up the dry cracks and alleviates the itching! I use it as needed, and just a small amount is needed - a little goes a long ways. The smell is very mild, which is nice if you are sensitive to perfumey smelling products. It is a tad greasy, but what lotion isn't at all? I would definitely recommend this lotion to others.
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I have searched for years for something that would help and eliminate cracked feet. I found this and expected it to be one of those that I just toss in the "I was hoping it would have worked" drawer but to my surprise this stuff is amazing and provides beautiful feet in a weeks time. This is very thick and adds a ton of moisture and rids of the calluses on my feet. My only wish was it came in a larger tube.
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Good foot cream. Take if from someone who has DRY feet and heels! I wear flip flops and sandals - A LOT. My feet get really dry. This is one of the only things I have tried that REALLY works. If I use it consistently for a few days, my feet are MUCH softer. It's pretty miraculous actually. If I have been using it and skip a few days, my feet still feel really soft - but you do need to keep it up
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Aurora, CO
The foot cream and body lotion are both SO thick and creamy - exactly what I want for deep moisture. Good price point and good value for the amount. I find that a little goes a long way, but if I am extra dry and use a lot, it absorbs really well. I have never used another product that had such noticeable results. Soft, healthy skin! I have used the body lotion daily for the past 5 months.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Gold Bond softening foot cream is the best I have ever used. It makes my feet incredibly soft and supple. And a little goes a long way. One tube lasts me several months. i apply it as needed at night before going to bed. i also use it on my hands in the winter. it really moisturizes and softens much better than other lotions without being greasy.
I use gold bond on my feet every evening, and it works wonders. The only reason I give four stars is because I've found the regular version of gold bond works just as well as the one specific to feet. I prefer to buy the larger bottle for less money and use it as an all-over moisturizer. I only buy this one if it is on a special sale.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I absolutely love this lotion. The very rich formula ensures that my skin is rehydrated after my shower. It smells absolutely amazing but it isn't too strong of a smell. The formula is very smooth and even though it's thick it's not too thick. This is my go to lotion and I buy it all the time. I recommend this to anyone.
Susan L.
Susan L.
This really worked for my dry skin it's very thick and creamy. This moisturizes well but is not lightweight Wentz massage then it does leave a greasy feel. What I like to do with it is put it a moderate amount on my feet then put socks on and sleep with them on all night. My feet are so soft on the morning
Geraldyn E.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
How amazing is this softening foot cream. Works incredible well especially in this summer that most of the time you are using sandals. I like to apply it at night, so I can wake up with soft feet, is so effective and is no greasy at all. The smell is not offensive. Definitely recommend this product.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Norris City, IL
It really gets down into the cracks on my heals and softens up the skin. It never leaves a greasy feeling when I am done working it in. I have tried a few different one and this one seems to last longer and work the best. I think it is my favorite and would recommend it to everyone who needs it.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
North Port, FL
Reading the reviews, it looks like I'm going to have to try this product. Do you wear socks after applying at night? If anyone has tried this, do you notice a difference between wearing socks vs. not wearing socks?
Swati D.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
Is this cream really effective for cracked feet?
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Shelby Twp, MI
How long does it take to notice a difference? Also, do you usually exfoliate before using the cream?