Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream, Strength & Resilience, 4 oz uploaded by Lacey W.Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream, Strength & Resilience, 4 oz uploaded by Lacey W.Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream, Strength & Resilience, 4 oz uploaded by Sara L.

BY GOLD BOND

New 7 Plumping Moisturizers With Proteins Lipids 2 For Aging Mature Skin 3 Clinically Tested Fragrance Free 80% saw a visible improvement in skin texture in just 5 days. As you age, vital lipids and proteins in the skin are naturally depleted so that after age 50, skin s composition is different than at age 20. The epidermis is thinner, and skin s ability to retain moisture and elasticity declines, changing skin s texture. Strength Resilience is uniquely formulated with a blend of vital nutrients to help replenish moisture that has naturally been lost from skin through the aging process, helping skin to look stronger, feel more resilient, and improve the overall appearance of aging skin. 92% had improvement in moisture retention in just 1 day. see more...

• I have the lotion formula for this product and I now see the cream ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I received a 0.75 ounce sample of this lotion from PINCHme. I wasn't a fan of the "for aging and mature skin" label on the package! This lotion was gentle and non-greasy and was absorbed into my skin quickly. It's "fragrance-free" but there's a noticeable scent (chemically?). Honestly, I prefer a scented lotion. I will not likely be purchasing this lotion.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
New Britain, CT
As most, I received this as a free sample. I am only 26, but everyone on the JetBlue flight received a sample. It's amazing! I use it on my face before applying bb cream. I have noticed the lines that were developing around my eyes have been smoothed away. The scent is minimal, and not offensive. I would definitely buy a full size of this!
Erica P.
Erica P.
Port Allegany, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample, it really work's if used as recommended. I am in search of it in store. I live in the country so stores are small. =(. Love this product. I gave four stars cause I'm on the lazt of it.
Daviann S.
Daviann S.
Cohoes, NY
I love how this lotion makes my hands extra soft even with the driest my hands can get. You don't even need a lot and it lasts even after getting your hands wet.
Tami D.
Tami D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Not greasy or overly fragrent. Leaves my hands and skin feeling moisturized without the icky greasy feeling. Very light. I would highly recommend.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
I love this Product! I received a free sample of Gold Bond Ultimate Strength and Resilience in my PinchMe box and when I first applied it, I felt a cooling affect. The lotion absorbs into the skin and doesn't just feel like it's sitting on my skin. I immediately felt a change in my skin especially around my elbow area where it was normally rough. Even though it's not scented I really liked this product.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received a sample of this product from pinchme and I absolutely love it! It is a gamechanger for people with dry, cracked, irritated skin. I plan on purchasing the full size bottle of this product very very soon! I have extremely dry sensitive skin on my legs that break out easily.. I have used this product for a few days and they are almost healed up! I have nothing bad to say about this product whatsoever. It's a must buy!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Got this in Pinch me, and glad I did. Pretty solid lotion. doesn't have the usually "unscented" lotion smell, very mild clean scent. It's a nice thick cream. I feel like there's a little of a residue left on my hands afterwards and usually wash them because of fingerprinting on my phone screen or keyboard, but for the rest of my body I don't really notice it.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Lakewood, Ohio
I got a free sample of this from pinch me. .com I used this on my face as a night cream. I seen results in just one use. It moisturizes and left my skin smooth. It even reduced my wrinkles and made my skin a little tighter. Try it!! It works!!!
Meredith F.
Meredith F.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I received a free sample from pinch me and I absolutely love this lotion!!! It is non greasy and fast absorbing. I work in a hospital with harsh soaps and this does wonders for restoring the moisture to my hands during the day.
Betty O.
Betty O.
Grand Jct, CO
I have the lotion formula for this product and I now see the cream version - I was wondering is there a difference with cream verses lotion?