BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Ultimate Skin Therapy Healing Cream with Aloe.
7 Intensive moisturizers.
Heals dry problem skin.
Vitamins A, C & E.
Penetrates fast.
Non-greasy.
Fresh clean scent.
Hydralast® for 24 hour moisturization. see more...

• It's a good product helps with my dry skin but it's kind of sick ...3 Answers
  • I have used other Gold Bond lotions before and I have found them ...4 Answers
  • Does this also work for face ? 1 Answers
  • "It absorbs quickly & has a light scent." in 1 review
  • "that's my only set back, but it does makes my skin very soft and smooth after a days use." in 1 review
  • "My skin gets super dry from being outside and this really makes it feel less dry and less itchy." in 1 review
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this moisturize! First of all it smells amazing - such a gentle, non heavy smell.
The size is also perfect - you can carry it in your purse no matter how amall it is.
I don’t use it on my face but I do on my body whenever I have a dry patch of skin.
Definitely recommend. It’s a great price too.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I tried this on a whim. I was at target buying things for my international vacation and needed travel sized items. I had heard a couple friends talk about loving it so I figured why not - it is so good! its not heavy or greasy and is super moisturizing. Strongly recommend!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. It is mighty and does not burn or irritate my already irritated hands and knuckles. It hydrates very well and can be found just about any store like Target, Walmart, grocery or drug store. I recommend highly.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have never had an issue with dry hands, not even in the winter time. But this winter has been completely different, my hands have been extremely dry this year. So I decided to try this lotion out and see if it helps my dry hands. This lotion is excellent for dry skin, it makes them very soft and moisturized. Plus it fits perfectly in your purse. Love it!
Darian C.
This lotion is amazing and super healing like it says! I use this every other day, I use it mostly on my face but throughout my body too. I have super super dry skin and this is the only lotion that heals it so I don't have to put on lotion constantly to prevent getting flakey skin
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I’ve been using this since winter started because my hands been so dry and this cream works to keep my hands so soft!!!!! The mini size is great to keep in my purse too!
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
Love the size of this lotion as it is easy to keep in a purse. It works well and does not have an overpowering scent. It has been great for my dry hands this winter. Great lotion for dry skin and I would purchase it again.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great! I got this to use after I got a new tattoo. It helped heal my skin and keep it hydrated. I bought a larger size to use since Winter is coming and my skin dries out a d becomes itchy.
Jada G H.
Chicago
Wack asf.....it does not keep my hands moisturized at all. On the plus side it has a neutral scent that won't negatively mix with other scents. Not worth the $1 spent.
Melissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing for dry skin. I mostly use it on my hands when they are dry, cracked, and red. I usually hate the feeling of lotion on my hands, but this lotion is so smooth and silky feeling rather than oily and greasy. I always keep a small bottle in my purse.
Jennifer S.
Covington , GA
I have used other Gold Bond lotions before and I have found them to be extra thick and "cakey" feeling on my hands. Is this product the same thickness?
James W.
Opelika, AL
It's a good product helps with my dry skin but it's kind of sick and Cakey is there a product that's not all cakey
Cecilia B.
mcallen, TX
Does this also work for face ?