Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring with CoQ10 Lotion uploaded by Gladys W.Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring with CoQ10 Lotion uploaded by Gladys W.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring is a therapeutic lotion for daily use that helps restore depleted dull skin with seven nourishing moisturizers skin nurturing vitamins A C and E and CoQ10. This product is also formulated with skin strengthening ceramides and lipids that work hard to help restore your skins elasticity vitality and healthy texture. Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring penetrates fast is non-greasy and has a naturally fresh scent. see more...

Kristina v.
Kristina v.
Gold bond is my go to lotion for my dry skin especially during the winter months. My hands get so dry and cracked they used to bleed. Since using Gold bond they no longer do that it smells pleasant not over powering. It has a thick consistency but pentetrates the skin quickly leaving hands and skin soft and moisturized.
Gladys W.
Gladys W.
I find a great moisturizer that so perfectly hydrates my skin. It's so light doesn't make my skin feel oily but still moisturize it enough that i don't feel my dry itch later in a day. I 100% recommend this to anyone.
asima m.
asima m.
Markham, Ontario
I bought gold bond lotion after I found a $5 coupon. But honestly this is best lotion for my feet. my feet have most sensitive skin than other parts. Even in summer I need to moisturize them properly. After using gold bond lotion I feel my feet very soft. So I'm happy with this lotion and for sure will buy again.