BY GOLD BOND

GOLD BOND® Ultimate Radiance Renewal cream-oil combines the ultimate triple-blend of Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter and African Shea Butter to deliver nourishing, extended hydration. This new formula also contains gentle exfoliants to help remove dead, dry skin cells that cause skin to look flaky or ashy. Discover the ultimate way to help prevent visibly dry skin from coming back all day.

Dermatologist Tested ∙ Non-Greasy ∙ 24 Hour Moisturization

• Which is less greasy- this, or the Gold Bond Softening w/...40 Answers
  • The winter itch this year is unbearable so bad I cover in...19 Answers
  • This body lotion is Long lasting?34 Answers
Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion
  • "Got a sample of this in my Walmart beauty box and I can’t wait to buy the full size! The cold weather is not good to my already dry skin and this lotion has already made a difference. A thicker lotion that goes on smooth and didn’t leave my skin greasy. I used it on my dry patches and already noticed softer skin!! Plus, it smells great from the coconut oil! 10/10, recommend!" in 215 reviews
Theresa M.
Apollo
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion 14 oz more...
I've used different Gold Bond lotion products in the past & was very pleased, so I gave this a try. I've been using coconut oil every day for the past 5 years, & the combination of that & the cocoa & Shea butters intrigued me (I've used many lotions with these ingredients in the past & was very pleased with the results. However, this lotion is not for me. First of all the bottle says its not greasy, but after applying it to my problem areas, I have to wash my hands, otherwise they look & feel greasy. Also, the lotion is so super thick it doesn't spread easily. The first time I used it it didn't spread to fully cover the area, so I added more....bad idea! When I added the 2nd layer to the skin that felt like it wasn't covered, my skin felt very greasy, & had a greasy, oily look to it. Also, after applying this I immediately noticed that my skin felt heavy, like there was a thick residue all over my skin. I've never used a lotion that made my skin feel as though there was some sort of oily build up all over it. Actually, it felt exactly like I had covered my skin in oil. My skin feels this way after I apply my tanning oil when I go to lay out on sunny days. That's the best way to describe it & compare it to. In short, it doesn't spread easily due to the thick, heavy consistency, if you apply more than 1 layer cuz it doesn't feel like you were able to uniformly distribute the lotion over your skin it will leave you looking & feeling greasy/oily, & after applying lotion & getting dressed it leaves skin feeling like its coated in a heavy build up/residue. I'm not sure if its because I'm of Caucasian descent, & my skin isn't as dry & ashy as those of African american descent, but this lotion didn't work for my skin. The only reason I say this is because in the commercial advertisement for this lotion, it seems as though the target market are women of African american descent, or darker skin tones. Either way, I will not be buying this again. And I'm now stuck with a full size bottle of this lotion that I paid $8 for.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion 5.5 oz, Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion 14 oz, Other more...
This lotion offers a pleasantly sweet scent (but not overpowering), similar to the scent of cocoa & shea butter. I love the triple action cream oil; the smoothness from the coconut oil, the creamy moisturizing power offered from the cocoa and African Shea butter, the long lasting effects of Shea butter- even after washing hands. I cannot testify to it's exfoliating properties, I tend to exfoliate before applying lotion anyway. It does offer a radiant glow. I wouldn't say it's 24-hour long lasting ALL over body, because washing hands frequently will require reapplication. I can't wait to see how much this lotion helps over time, it seems to be a game changer. I am not a fan of creamy lotions because I hate the feeling between my fingers (I prefer oil), but that is simply a personal preference. So I would suggest using after a shower so that the cream sets in on skin more readily. My son has dry patches that itch and cause him pain due to his Eczema, especially during winter months. I used this lotion with his normal Eczema treatments (Aquaphor & Aloe Vera), and it greatly improved the lasting effects of his moisturizer and prevented the dryness from coming back between baths. The hydrating effects of the lotion did last until the next day for him, and nothing usually does that besides medication with steroids- which I avoid. To me, that makes it all worth it. It's a great product and I'd definitely recommend, especially for those suffering from excessive dryness or simply looking for a long lasting Hydrator. I received this complimentary product from Influenster for trial purposes. Great to keep in my purse for on the go and to have after washing hands.
Edit: I decided to give this product another try and use it daily post-shower. My skin is the softest it's been in years and I love that I don't have any residue or clogged pores after using (like most lotions cause for my skin). It's a great product and might be a new favorite Hydrator for me- SO LONG LASTING!!! I definitely recommend.
Jessica J.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion 5.5 oz more...
I don't know if I got a bad batch or something but I wasn't too pleased with this product.  Honestly, I don't have enough of this sample to see if there is a huge changw after 2 weeks of religious use.  I got this in part of a walmart beauty box but the product packaging was not very eye catching that I threw it into a beauty junk drawer and forgot about it. Fast forward to the cold drying months and now I am applying everything and anything to get super hydrated skin.  The scent was very nice and tropical, and it held on after applying to my body chemistry.  The one problem was that this product was super thick.  I felt my hands coated for a while, but more like a protecting shield that I don't necessarily desire.  Since I like to apply lotions under my clothes, this product would be very heavy and uncomfortable in the day.  I don't think I would purchase this product in the future.
Kat L.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion 5.5 oz more...
I got another voxbox ! Some things were missing, but it's whatever. I really loved everything in this box so far. But I'm not going to lie, I haven't given up my love for satire reviews - so here we go!

Actually, I don't have anything satire to say about this lotion. I love it too much, I actually used it for a whole two weeks and it's nearly gone. My skin was so dry and patchy & the first time I used it, my skin completely shed itself off like a snake, and regrew itself overnight. I'm as smooth as a baby reptiles butt. (I don't think they have butts.) Alright, I snuck some sarcasm in there - but ya gotta get this lotion (DON'T PUT IT ON YOUR SNAKES, Unless you know Medusa and she needs a lil' touch up.) I love this, and I'm going to buy a whole bottle when this runs out.
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion 5.5 oz more...
Honestly, I received this free via Gold Bond Ultimate and Influenster. Because I was actually running out of lotion and in need of more, I was more than excited when I got this in the mail. LOL. I was also happy to see that it has coconut oil, cocoa butter, and African shea butter because I use all of these ingredients on a regular basis. The smell isn’t overbearing. It’s soft, pleasant, and actually LASTS, unlike some other cheap, watery lotions I’ve purchased. I thought I’d be able to just upload the video here but it won’t allow me to. Please watch my video of Gold Bond Ultimate’s Hydrating Cream Radiance Renewal Cream Oil and other items received in my Dazzle Box via my YouTube channel, Yanni Ceecee. Thanks and enjoy not bein’ ashy outchea’! HAHAHA. #staysupple #noashTuesday #preservethesexy
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion 5.5 oz more...
I received the Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion as a complimentary product part of my Dazzle Voxbox to try and review.

I love Gold Bond lotion because it really has always been good about treating dryness and preventing your skin from future intense dryness. The Ultimate Radiance Renewal lotions did not at all disappoint!

I love the thick, creamy texture. A nice small glob really goes a long way. I can see this tube lasting for 5-6 months and that's with daily usage!

It has a nice soothing scent from the Shea butter, but, it's not overpowering. I can smell it still long after application. The lotion is non greasy, which it makes perfect for use in the Spring and Summer time.

I definitely would buy this product! I have been saving the coupons I have been getting in the mail so I stock up on this product. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try this lotion Gold Bond!

shanygne B.
sunrise, FL
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion 5.5 oz more...
Let me begin by saying I love using lotion! I use different types everyday and this is now one of my favorites! This is my first time using goldbonds product and I am very satisfied.

Texture: It is somewhat thick when you squeeze it out of the bottle but it does an amazing job spreading on the skin. You dont have to force the lotion into your skin, it just soaks in and does the job. When on the skin you can feel the hydration. I love that it was thick but not clumpy and it did not leave a thick layer on my skin.

Scent: The scent is very mild and amzing. The mixture of the shea, coconut and cocoa was there but not overwhelming. You can definetlly put on you favorite body spray or perfume without smelling like a hundred ifferent scents.

Durability : As a dancer and someone who works out all the time I am always sweating! But the lotion definelty kept ots trust with me and held on to my skin until it was time to take a shower. When showering I could feel the lotion washing off so I knew it was still there :)

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps :) and thank you for the oppurtunity to review this product A+
emily j.
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion 5.5 oz more...
I did receive this product from Influenster in the Tinsel VoxBox and have been using it ever since! The product itself is packaged nicely and overall is just an amazing product for so many reasons!

To begin, like I stated before, the packaging is really nice and is really easy to store and also to get the lotion out of the tube! Additionally, I really do like the product. In the winter, I have dry skin so this has been a life saver. I have found that by using this everyday, my skin has been looking better and truly feeling better.

This product not only moisturizes but also exfoliates the skin. It doesn't even feel like it is, but I again can tell a difference. I also love how unlike other lotions, it isn't slippery once you apply it. I think that is great. Finally, I think the product smelled really nice. I hate lotions that have a horrible and strong scent. However, I found that this product had a really nice scent and truly wasn't too strong.

Overall, I really enjoy this product. I would like to thank Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product for completely free! I am planning on purchasing another bottle of this product in the future:)

Chakirah K.
I was provided the 5.5oz bottle from Influenster and after I tried it I had to buy the 14oz bottle. This is the best lotion hands down. I am so in love 😍... This new lotion that contains coconut oil, cocoa butter and African Shea butter. I was so over joyed I really wanted to try it. It is very thick unlike most lotion. The smell is lovey but not over baring. It actually last long with my dry skin.🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion 5.5 oz more...
I received this lotion complimentary in my voxbox. I'm a mail carrier and have super dry zombie hands, even moreso now that it's winter. The Kabul says that it's non greasy and mosturizes for 24 hours. While it did instantly improve the quality of my hands, I did have to reapply multiple times and it did feel greasy for about the first 5 minutes after application. I decided to try it on a mess wrecked part of my body and it made my legs look great! It completely took away the dry flakey dullness of winter legs without irritating my skin, even right after shaving. I only gave it 4 stars because of the grease factor and because I didn't really care for the pseudo tanning lotion smell it has. I'd definitely purchase this in the future despite these factors.
Blair N.
Which is less greasy- this, or the Gold Bond Softening w/ Shea Butter? Or which do you recommend.
Mary Camil D.
This body lotion is Long lasting?
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
The winter itch this year is unbearable so bad I cover in every oil I read about online I tried the in shower moisturizers you apply while still wet and it feels like silicone and it honestly don’t work The feeling is just strange.. it used to be just my legs hips and hands.. it hasn’t even began to get that cold in NYC AND MY ENTIRE BODY ESPECIALLY MY BACK IS SUFFERING.. I apply Eucarin 3 times daily head to toe. My skin literally absorbs it in seconds.. I hope this will help!!
Bri R.
usa
Is this product better than the one with aloe ?
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
Hi first time I got a voxbox ❤ anyways I’m trying to write a review on Walmart but I can’t figure out how. Can someone help me with this? ️Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Lotion

Walmart