Gold Bond Ultimate Protection Lotion uploaded by tanea H.Gold Bond Ultimate Protection Lotion uploaded by TaWana B.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Ultimate Protection Skin Therapy Lotion SPF 15 Protects & Prevents Daily UV Sun Damage Vitamins A, C & E Anti-Aging Antioxidants Non-Greasy Fresh Clean Scent 7 Proactive Moisturizers Now your body can get the same protection as your face! Specially formulated to moisturize and protect with the everyday sun protection dermatologists recommend, plus it contains powerful antioxidant action to further protect skin from damaging effects of the environment so skin feels noticeably healthier and looks younger. It penetrates fast, is non-greasy and has a fresh scent unlike ordinary sun care lotions so it s perfect for everyday use. In addition to 7 proactive moisturizers and nourishing vitamins A, C and E it provides an SPF 15 UVA/UVB protective barrier to help prevent premature aging and unseen coloration so your hands, arms and legs can stay healthier al see more...

Susan G.
Susan G.
Huntington, NY
I ended up buying this (over the winter) because a few of the stores in my area did not have the Gold Bond product that I usually purchase -- the Medicated Extra Strength Lotion in the green bottle. (THAT works great for me!) This ended up being an "OK" substitute, but wasn't intense as the aforementioned sister product. The medicated version definitely has a strong menthol-y scent and the minute it hits your skin (esp. when still damp) you get a soothing - almost tingling feeling. This Ultimate Protection Lotion softened my skin but didn't offer any kind of long-lasting protection or anti-itch properties for me. Still a fan of Gold Bond though!
Katrin F.
Katrin F.
I have eczema and it's mild-extreme (I don't know if that's the correct terminology) most of the year except for when the seasons change or weather changes quickly, and I love this lotion for keeping my skin moisturized and healing it. However, I find that the scent of this lotion is not exceptionally pleasing, although it is also not exceptionally displeasing. I just happen to prefer Bath and Body Works Ultra Shea Butter Creams or The Body Shop's Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream that work just as well for me and even smell much nicer.
Vee Y.
Vee Y.
I use this for my stretch marks. It's like a cream and I prefer a cream like texture for stretch marks. I don't like the watery form of lotion because those aren't the best for stretch marks. So question is has it help the stretch marks disappear, um, no, because I just started not long ago. But I feel that with a deep moisturizing lotion thats a cream, will help and has helped my stretch marks become more hydrated and prevent more stretch marks.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Bismarck, ND
Let me start out by saying I love this lotion. It's thick and really moisturizers well plus it smells nice. The one thing that I really dislike about this product is the packaging is faulty and I know I'm not the only one who has experienced this. Because the lotion is thick, the pump gets clogged and eventually will not work. You're left with a half-full bottle of lotion that you can only get out by removing the pump.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Great product for sensitive skin like mine. I love the travel size bottles that I find at Target - I like to keep them in my purse as hand cream. I am a microbiologist and work in the lab a lot, which means lots of time wearing gloves and washing my hands a ton. This lotion makes the perfect hand cream and always keeps my hands from getting dry or cracked.
Britney J.
Britney J.
Kansas City, MO
I always use this lotion after I get out the shower. It keeps my skin moisturized for 24 hours. I don't have to reapply the product in the morning unless I want to. It has a very lovely smell that will keep you smelling very nice. I never had such an amazing lotion like this product before. All day moisture is great when it comes to this lotion.
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Clemmons, NC
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion is very moisturizing. It works great in the winter when my skin suffers from extreme dryness due to the cold weather. It smells great, coats my skin well so it lasts for a while, and it comes in a handy pump. It is not the best value I have found, but it is a good value. I definitely will buy it again.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mahwah, NJ
This lotion goes on smoothly and dries quickly which I love. Only downside is that the moisture does not seem to last long... If my skin is very dry (such as during winter months) I find that I'll need to reapply 3 times a day to heal the problem areas. However, overall a good product. Scent is mild and not overwhelming which is great.
Leona R.
Leona R.
Webster, NY
This is a good lotion. It does not have much of a scent, so men or women could use this. I actually prefer a more feminine scent, so this wasn't my favorite. It is thick and creamy and sinks in quickly. My only downside is that it doesn't seem to last very long. I feel like my hands absorb it all and then are dry in an hour.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Valley, AL
This lotion is great I purchased for the first time just last week. I normally choose the "el cheapo" brand just because I did not think there was much difference. Well there is. This lotion is just the right thickness, it is not to oily or watery and leaves my skin soft without the slickness that some lotion leaves.