Gold Bond Ultimate Protection Lotion uploaded by tanea H.Gold Bond Ultimate Protection Lotion uploaded by Tawana B.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Ultimate Protection Skin Therapy Lotion SPF 15 Protects & Prevents Daily UV Sun Damage Vitamins A, C & E Anti-Aging Antioxidants Non-Greasy Fresh Clean Scent 7 Proactive Moisturizers Now your body can get the same protection as your face! Specially formulated to moisturize and protect with the everyday sun protection dermatologists recommend, plus it contains powerful antioxidant action to further protect skin from damaging effects of the environment so skin feels noticeably healthier and looks younger. It penetrates fast, is non-greasy and has a fresh scent unlike ordinary sun care lotions so it s perfect for everyday use. In addition to 7 proactive moisturizers and nourishing vitamins A, C and E it provides an SPF 15 UVA/UVB protective barrier to help prevent premature aging and unseen coloration so your hands, arms and legs can stay healthier al see more...

Gold Bond Ultimate Protection Lotion
  • "Such a great lotion. It makes you skin feel smooth with that greasy feeling that other lotions have. I have used this lotion several times for dry skin and for when I had a tattoo that was giving me trouble. " in 31 reviews
  • "Gold Bond lotion is such a great moisturizing lotion. Goes on thick but leaves my skin feeling moisturizer all day long. Not much scent so very gentle on sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
Melissa S.
Chicago
Gold bond products are my favorite for dry skin. This actually moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy. It absorbs into the skin but leaves a protective moisturizing coating on your skin. You will feel it the next day, or even after washing your hands. It’s incredible.
Maggie D.
Tupelo, MS
This lotion is so moisturizing! It has a wonderful creamy texture. It’s not too thick to be concerning but thick enough to feel like I’m actually using lotion. I have really dry skin, and this always relieves any discomfort! The one thing I’m not crazy about is the minimal scent.
Heather R.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Now that we are in winter, our skin tends to get dry. Using Gold Bond Lotion truly helps your skin without having to continue reapplying it over and over. This is a must have for the season!
aerinae w.
I mix this with my Victoria's Secret lotion and it is the perfect combo. This is so moisturizing and long lasting, it doesn't have to much of a scent so the Victoria Secret gives it the extra oomf.
Katrin F.
I have eczema and it's mild-extreme (I don't know if that's the correct terminology) most of the year except for when the seasons change or weather changes quickly, and I love this lotion for keeping my skin moisturized and healing it. However, I find that the scent of this lotion is not exceptionally pleasing, although it is also not exceptionally displeasing. I just happen to prefer Bath and Body Works Ultra Shea Butter Creams or The Body Shop's Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream that work just as well for me and even smell much nicer.
Susan G.
Huntington, NY
I ended up buying this (over the winter) because a few of the stores in my area did not have the Gold Bond product that I usually purchase -- the Medicated Extra Strength Lotion in the green bottle. (THAT works great for me!) This ended up being an "OK" substitute, but wasn't intense as the aforementioned sister product. The medicated version definitely has a strong menthol-y scent and the minute it hits your skin (esp. when still damp) you get a soothing - almost tingling feeling. This Ultimate Protection Lotion softened my skin but didn't offer any kind of long-lasting protection or anti-itch properties for me. Still a fan of Gold Bond though!
Elizabeth B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product for sensitive skin like mine. I love the travel size bottles that I find at Target - I like to keep them in my purse as hand cream. I am a microbiologist and work in the lab a lot, which means lots of time wearing gloves and washing my hands a ton. This lotion makes the perfect hand cream and always keeps my hands from getting dry or cracked.
Brandi V.
Clemmons, NC
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion is very moisturizing. It works great in the winter when my skin suffers from extreme dryness due to the cold weather. It smells great, coats my skin well so it lasts for a while, and it comes in a handy pump. It is not the best value I have found, but it is a good value. I definitely will buy it again.
Vee Y.
I use this for my stretch marks. It's like a cream and I prefer a cream like texture for stretch marks. I don't like the watery form of lotion because those aren't the best for stretch marks. So question is has it help the stretch marks disappear, um, no, because I just started not long ago. But I feel that with a deep moisturizing lotion thats a cream, will help and has helped my stretch marks become more hydrated and prevent more stretch marks.
Leona R.
Webster, NY
This is a good lotion. It does not have much of a scent, so men or women could use this. I actually prefer a more feminine scent, so this wasn't my favorite. It is thick and creamy and sinks in quickly. My only downside is that it doesn't seem to last very long. I feel like my hands absorb it all and then are dry in an hour.