GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Becca S.

BY GOLD BOND

Works through the night & into the next day

Nighttime presents the perfect opportunity to revitalize skin – but ordinary lotions can be too watery to have lasting effects. Meet New GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion.

GOLD BOND Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion uses 7 replenishing moisturizers to hydrate skin, while Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture while you sleep. Its calming scent is ideal for bedtime, and the formula penetrates 10 layers deep* – nourishing skin overnight and into the next day for soft, supple skin that looks rejuvenated and healthier.

Dermatologist Tested • Non-Greasy • Calming Scent • Won’t Stain Bed Linens • Melatonin • Antioxidants

Becca S.
Elmhurst, IL
This product leaves my skins so soft and glowing when I wake up in the morning. The scent is pretty strong, but smells so good! I would definitely buy this product again and can’t wait to continue to have silky soft skin!GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion
member-1c01cc078
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been looking for a lotion I could purchase at the store that would help moisturize my dry skin. I normally use a body cream made by a small business, but I wanted to find a product I could get my hands on right away. My skin has been extremely dry and flaky...so I figured, it’s worth a shot. Let’s check this out and see how my skin responds...I love it! My skin is soft and moisturized in the morning. My skin is no longer flaking. It smells like lavender. Lavender isn’t my favorite scent, but it definitely helps me relax. It also includes melatonin. It would definitely be purchased again.
Emily C.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
My skin was super dry from all the recent weather changes. I applied this before bed and woke up with moisturized skin!
Damla G.
Staff
Really wonderful product for extremely dry skin. Clears it all up within two nights. Affordable option and it works!
Taylor T.
This lotion works great, not just for at night. It's not tacky like other lotions and your skin absorbs it quicker.
Courtney S.
Cudahy, WI
I don’t love the smell but gold bond is a good product for giving you healthier skin. #yearofyouvoxbox