BY GOLD BOND

Works through the night & into the next day

Nighttime presents the perfect opportunity to revitalize skin – but ordinary lotions can be too watery to have lasting effects. Meet New GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion.

GOLD BOND Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion uses 7 replenishing moisturizers to hydrate skin, while Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture while you sleep. Its calming scent is ideal for bedtime, and the formula penetrates 10 layers deep* – nourishing skin overnight and into the next day for soft, supple skin that looks rejuvenated and healthier.

Dermatologist Tested • Non-Greasy • Calming Scent • Won’t Stain Bed Linens • Melatonin • Antioxidants

• Did you have to reapply ?1 Answers
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
The first thing I did when I got this was a “area check” which means I placed a small sample on my hand to see it looks. It applied smoothly on my skin and had a little bit of a Minty smell but it’s very low key. It did feel just a tad bit sticky but it slowly melts into your skin. You could clearly see the difference between where I applied and where I didn’t.

SOCK Test-
I have dry cracking feet so for me if a product can help me then it wins my heart. The ultimate test I did was to apply the gold bond on 1 entire foot and another body cream on the other and apply a sock. During the night rubbing my toes together you could feel the difference between both feet with the gold bond feeling way better and it glides. After 12 hours of using and waking up I made a few observations. So it did keep me hydrated throughout the night way more than the other leg. I did actually reapply a little more during the night on my feet to be exact only because I have super dry feet. I did apply to my entire right side but where the socks was when I scratched it there wasn’t much dry white marks but where the socks wasn’t placed there was a little bit more. As well as where my legs were concerned I didn’t reapply so that was the ultimate test. Of course the gold bond won but there was more white marks than the sock covered section. But my skin does look way better on the Gold Bond side.

I will definitely try it again tonight and do another comparison expect this time with a reapplication on one leg and one with no reapplication. But overall I do like this overnight cream and I did see results to be honest. I ensured I compared it to a moisturizer I usually use at night and this did a way better job.

Side Note—-This apparently consists of Melatonin, Hyaluronic Acid and a calming scent. I’ve had other products that have a more calming scent than this one so it didn’t really relax me.

Pro-Tip— Keeping those cracking feet Moisturized during the winter apply this lotion and a pair of socks and you’ll see the difference.
Chanelle J.
This lotion claims on its packaging that it “works through the night & into the next day” and I have to agree with that. When you put it on at night, you can still feel it working on your skin the following morning. This lotion is definitely “deep moisturizing” and not watered down like other hand lotions. If you’re not into heavy lotions than this is not for you. This is an overnight lotion so I would not liberally put it on for a morning routine. You can use it in the morning if you use small amounts. Also it claims to not lease grease stains on your bed sheets and I have found that to be true.

Overall, this is a great night time lotion for the sensitive to the most extra crusty of skin and will leave you feeling soft and healthy. GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion
Meghan W.
Fishers, IN
The Indiana winter has been making my hands SOOO DRY! I’ve definitely been needing a good lotion and this Gold Bond lotion has started doing the trick after just one day. I put it on right before bed, because it has some great ingredients to help with sleepy time! I woke up this morning and my hands are already much more improved after ONE night of use! I can’t wait to see what this does for my skin after continual use! It also smells amazing and stays on well because of the thick consistency. My pro tip for you all, would be to apply this about 10 minutes before bedtime, because the smell/ingredients help you drift off to sleep very quickly! Enjoy this amazing lotion and enjoy dreamland! ❤️😴😊
Rosy N.
Wheeling , IL
The first ever moisturising lotion I have seen with so thick consistency and not watery. I was awestruck with the results i got with only one use🙌
* It hydrates the skin. My skin started peeling off from my palms from few days. When i got this lotion I thought to give a try on my hands. I applied the lotion and went to sleep. To my surprise, i saw soft, supple skin and looked rejuvenated and healthier! 😃 it worked wonders on my skin only for one use 👏🏻
* Skin looked hydrated the next morning too! It nourish the skin overnight, as Hyaluronic Acid locks the moisture. One should definitely give a try !
* I am very happy that I got to try GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion as i got in Voxbox from Influenster 🙌
Cindy C.
El Monte, CA
Gold Bond Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion 8Oz does wonders to my skin! I have eczema, so my skin tends to be extremely dry and flaky, especially during the winter time. This moisturizing lotion contains melatonin, antioxidants, and a calming scent. I love to use this lotion before I go to bed because of the soothing scent. If you suffer from dry skin and are in need of a lotion that deeply moisturizers your skin, I recommend this product. I received this product as complimentary. #Complimentary [user:GoldBond] #UltimateWomen #OvernightLotion
Mellisa N.
Fort Worth, TX
Let me start off by saying this lotion does moisturize very well and smells great. On the bottle it claims it's non-greasy, I'm not sure I would describe it that way. It's not really the same type of greasy feeling I'm accustomed to from other lotions but there is something akin to it. It's almost like a oil like film on your skin. I applied it to mine and waited for it to dry but it never really did. When I tried to use my phone it left streaks of the product all over the screen.
#complimentary #YearOfYouVoxBox
Courtney C.
Olathe, KS
I love how moisturizing this lotion is. Lately we’ve had a ton of snow, ice, and extremely dry cold air where I live and this has been a live saver for my hands. I’m not fond of the scent used in the lotion and it can leave somewhat of a greasy feeling after you apply it but that goes away within a few minutes. I could instantly feel how soft my hands were. My favorite tips to give people would be to use this at night like they suggest so the greasy feeling doesn’t bother you, and if you want extremely soft feet lather this on and put on your favorite pair of fuzzy socks for the night!
Kristen D.
Pickerington, OH
So first some backstory: i have generally normal skin-hands are never dry, legs aren’t ashy, etc. EXCEPT my back. My back gets SO DRY and I could never find a lotion to fix that. My boyfriend would get so annoyed when I’d ask him to lotion my back because nothing really worked and he hates the feeling of “greasy lotion.” HE actually said “wow this lotion is thick and not greasy.” A+ from him. It immediately made the itchiness go away and felt so nice. A tip though: don’t use too much at once or it will ball up as you run it in. It did last all night though! I’ll have to try it again tonight!
Senitca H.
Conway, AR
Oh my lord!!!! I love it I just got it in the mail today in my VoxBox!!! It does it leave my skin greasy makes me feel or he saw the comment since smells really good the only thing that I don’t like about it is I wouldn’t suggest putting this on your skin right after you’ve shaved your legs because it’ll burn a little bit especially if you use a new razor like I did but other than that like gold van has never Let me down and this stuff oh my God like it’s gonna go buy some so that everybody in my house can have thisGold Bond Ultimate Healing Concentrated Therapy Cream
Silvia S.
This product seriously restored my hands in two uses. I work in the healthcare field and in the winter my hands always become dry and the addition of always washing and using hand sanitizer my hands start to crack. I used this product at night before bed and woke up with reduced redness and cracking on my hands, the second time my hands were restored and soft. I’ve only tried this product on my hands and can truly say it does exactly what it says. I will continue to use this highly as i said before i am constantly washing my hands. I received this product complimentary of influenster but all opinions are my own.
Jessica F.
Livingston, NJ
GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion just wanted to know if I can also use it during the day or is it only a night lotion?
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
Did you have to reapply ?