BY GOLD BOND #8 in Lotion

Works through the night & into the next day

Nighttime presents the perfect opportunity to revitalize skin – but ordinary lotions can be too watery to have lasting effects. Meet New GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion.

GOLD BOND Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion uses 7 replenishing moisturizers to hydrate skin, while Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture while you sleep. Its calming scent is ideal for bedtime, and the formula penetrates 10 layers deep* – nourishing skin overnight and into the next day for soft, supple skin that looks rejuvenated and healthier.

Dermatologist Tested • Non-Greasy • Calming Scent • Won’t Stain Bed Linens • Melatonin • Antioxidants

• The overnight lotion is very calming.. has this been the ...13 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing about this lotion? Mine is tha...4 Answers
  • Is this a product you really like? Do you recommend it? L...7 Answers
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
The first thing I did when I got this was a “area check” which means I placed a small sample on my hand to see it looks. It applied smoothly on my skin and had a little bit of a Minty smell but it’s very low key. It did feel just a tad bit sticky but it slowly melts into your skin. You could clearly see the difference between where I applied and where I didn’t.

SOCK Test-
I have dry cracking feet so for me if a product can help me then it wins my heart. The ultimate test I did was to apply the gold bond on 1 entire foot and another body cream on the other and apply a sock. During the night rubbing my toes together you could feel the difference between both feet with the gold bond feeling way better and it glides. After 12 hours of using and waking up I made a few observations. So it did keep me hydrated throughout the night way more than the other leg. I did actually reapply a little more during the night on my feet to be exact only because I have super dry feet. I did apply to my entire right side but where the socks was when I scratched it there wasn’t much dry white marks but where the socks wasn’t placed there was a little bit more. As well as where my legs were concerned I didn’t reapply so that was the ultimate test. Of course the gold bond won but there was more white marks than the sock covered section. But my skin does look way better on the Gold Bond side.

I will definitely try it again tonight and do another comparison expect this time with a reapplication on one leg and one with no reapplication. But overall I do like this overnight cream and I did see results to be honest. I ensured I compared it to a moisturizer I usually use at night and this did a way better job.

Side Note—-This apparently consists of Melatonin, Hyaluronic Acid and a calming scent. I’ve had other products that have a more calming scent than this one so it didn’t really relax me.

Disclaimer- I received these complimentary for review purposes.
Pro-Tip— Keeping those cracking feet Moisturized during the winter apply this lotion and a pair of socks and you’ll see the difference.
Krissie S.
Bartlett, TN
I received this product complimentary from influenster. I was excited because I have horrible, dry skin in my hands from psoriatic arthritis. This winter has made my skin really, really dry so when this product came in, I used it immediately before bedtime. It had an interesting and soothing smell. There’s a gentle, calming scent. It rubs on a little thicker than most lotions but I noticed right away that my hands felt smoother. I left it on over night. The next morning, the redness in my hands had subsided quite a bit. The cracks in my skin from my psoriasis had started to heal faster. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast I noticed a difference. It was definitely not something I expected to find relief from so soon but it does provide enough relief to make a difference and I’ve noticed the urge to scratch isn’t there today. When the bottle claims “deep moisturizing” I don’t think it’s an exaggeration at all. I was very happy and I will continue to use this product until (hopefully) my hands heal up for the year. #influenster #voxbox #gotitfree #GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion #yearofyouvoxbox #2019 #dryskin #deepmoisture #healing
Samantha P.
I used this last night . I have dry feet (dancer feet) and I applied the lotion to my feet and put fuzzy socks on. While I was laying in bed after I put the cream on my feet felt smooth through the socks (weird I know) also the “calming” part seemed to work because not too long after I put the lotion I felt very relaxed and tired. Today my feet didn’t feel as rough as they did before! I am going to use this again tonight! Thank you Influenster and gold bond for sending this to me in my #yearofyouvoxbox I will definitely recommend this lotion to my friends,family, and followers on social media! #UltimateWomen #OvernightLotion #contest #complimentary [user:goldbond_ultimate] [user:Influenster]
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this moisturizer complementary from the company. I’ve always liked gold bond lotion- they have a thicker formula than many other drug store brands and have never made my skin feel greasy. This product is no exception. It is very thick, so I was surprised with how easily it absorbed into my skin. It also wasn’t slippery on my feet on my wood floor, which I consider a win. My skin felt moisturized as soon as I put it on but I held off judgement until the morning to see if it actually did what it claimed to do. In the morning my skin felt a little sticky on my legs, but I’m thinking I maybe put too much there because my arms felt really nice and soft. My formerly dry and calloused feet felt pretty soft too. Granted they still have callouses but I think with regular use that might end up changing for me! After I showered the next morning my skin still felt soft without having to reapply lotion like I normally do. I will do anything to not have to put on lotion all the time so I am really pleased!
Olivia C.
Abbottstown , PA
I haven’t been trying this for very long yet but I know after a few nights how much I love it. First, I love the smell so much , it says it’s supposed to be a calming smell and I 100% agree, it relaxes me also it says melatonin is also an ingredient to help sleep as well and I get excited to put this on before bed because it truly helps me calm down to go to sleep. Right after applying it is a thick consistency and feels so good and moisturizing. I’ve struggles with very dry and sensitive skin along with dry patches and breakouts and when I wake up in the morning my skin still felt very moisturized and soft, no dry patches when doing my makeup and my breakouts were toned down a little. My skin just looks healthier and not so tired and dull. I also have mixed in a little with my regular moisturizer as well under my makeup to keep my skin from feeling so dry and helps when wearing matte foundations. I recommend to anyone looking for a very nice affordable moisturizing lotion !
kelly G.
Chesterfield, MO
I truly thought this lotion was going to be like every other lotion where it’s just okay. I was wrong. This lotion is some heavy duty lotion that really works!! I didn’t even know my skin was so dehydrated until I used this. What’s shocking is it doesn’t leave me greasy either!! The instant I rub this in it is already soaked into my skin. So quickly I had to put another layer on. I didn’t even think my skin was that dry. The smell is amazing too! I like to put on lotion right before bed so that it can really soak in but I always hate that greasy feeling. There is no greasy feeling with this. When I wake up after using this I can feel the difference. I’m not dry or crackly and I’m still moisturized. I could definitely feel an immediate difference without a doubt. The coconut smell was an added bonus. I will definitely buy this again especially for the winter. Easily my favorite lotion now. Would recommend this to anyone who wants their skin to be and stay moisturized.
Erica P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. The smell after just opening the lotion is very strong and it smells like Noxema. Do not let this discourage you! Once you apply it to your body, the smell is no longer strong and it smells good. I had a rough dry area on my upper arm that was constantly causing me to itch. I was putting on different lotions at night but I could feel the dryness and itching start again after only a couple hours. After one night of using Gold Bond Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion, I saw a difference in the dry spot and the itching! It was amazing! After 2 days of using this product, that dry rough spot was smooth and soft! I am now using this product all over my body to help with the dryness from the winter! And it has melatonin! I would definitely purchase this product! It is so soothing! GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion
mimi d.
i’ve been testing out this lotion for 3 days now and have collected my final thoughts. my skin is already quite soft but it could always use some moisturizing.
application: this lotion is pretty thick, so when it is first applied and rubbed in, it kind of sits on the skin for a while. it takes over 8 hours for it to completely sink in to my skin so that i don’t feel it anymore. the lotion doesn’t leave a silky smooth feeling that i personally prefer. the lotion leaves a kind of tacky layer on the skin. i don’t mind it that much because this lotion is supposed to be used for night time anyway, but i thought it was important to note. the “calming scent” is ok to me. i don’t hate it but i don’t love it either. additionally, i didn’t feel much of an effect from the melatonin in the lotion.
results: my skin feels noticeably moisturized, soft, and smooth after the three days i used this lotion. i will continue to use it.
Liz C.
Berkley, MI
I used this product for a few days before writing the review to see what kind of results it gave me. I tried this product on my dry cracking hands from Michigan’s cold winters. When I started applying this lotion my hands were scaly and dry. When I first put the lotion on my hands felt very sticky and the lotion was very thick. It felt a little weird but because it’s an overnight product I went to bed with it on. When I woke up I didn’t notice much difference in my hands. So I tried it again for about 4 nights, my hands are a smidge better but they are definitely still dry. I’m not sure how many applications are needed to heal your skin or to fully moisturize. Because it improved my skin a little I rated it three stars. It also smelled pretty good. Would I go out and buy it, probably not. But that’s my personal opinion based off of my skin results.
Camryn D.
Nanuet, NY
So obviously i was given this product to review it, but i went into this Vox Box almost wanting to give everything a mediocre review as if just to prove to myself that my love couldn’t be bought. welp, this moisturizer showed me. The smell is so calming, it’s like a spa day for real. it itches a little bit when i put it on, but i have sensitive skin so i’m used to that. after i shave in the shower i find that nothing can really REALLY moisturize my legs, but i’ve been using this and does actually last until the next day. I don’t know about the melatonin and antioxidants they promise, but this is the first “deep moisturizing cream” i’ve uses that actually feels deep. i used to swear by coconut oil but never liked how greasy it felt, so i’m happy to find something that doesn’t leave much of a residue behind. TLDR; buy this
NeCe M.
Las Vegas , NV
The overnight lotion is very calming.. has this been the same experience for anyone else? GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion
Dollie R.
BELL CA
I'm looking for a product that will help my face stay moisturized during the winter since I get really dehydrated but I wanted to know if this lotion feels greasy cuz I don't like the greasy feeling of some lotions?
Laken C.
Lawrence, KS
Anyone else feel kind of sticky after using this product? What day lotion can I pair with this?
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Is this a product you really like? Do you recommend it? Let's get our scores up and connect. Love, answer, show my photos some love I will return the favor! Remember #newyearnewyou 😘
Jessica F.
Livingston, NJ
GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion just wanted to know if I can also use it during the day or is it only a night lotion?