BY GOLD BOND

Works through the night & into the next day

Nighttime presents the perfect opportunity to revitalize skin – but ordinary lotions can be too watery to have lasting effects. Meet New GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion.

GOLD BOND Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion uses 7 replenishing moisturizers to hydrate skin, while Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture while you sleep. Its calming scent is ideal for bedtime, and the formula penetrates 10 layers deep* – nourishing skin overnight and into the next day for soft, supple skin that looks rejuvenated and healthier.

Dermatologist Tested • Non-Greasy • Calming Scent • Won’t Stain Bed Linens • Melatonin • Antioxidants

Chanelle J.
This lotion claims on its packaging that it “works through the night & into the next day” and I have to agree with that. When you put it on at night, you can still feel it working on your skin the following morning. This lotion is definitely “deep moisturizing” and not watered down like other hand lotions. If you’re not into heavy lotions than this is not for you. This is an overnight lotion so I would not liberally put it on for a morning routine. You can use it in the morning if you use small amounts. Also it claims to not lease grease stains on your bed sheets and I have found that to be true.

Overall, this is a great night time lotion for the sensitive to the most extra crusty of skin and will leave you feeling soft and healthy. GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion
Meghan W.
Fishers, IN
The Indiana winter has been making my hands SOOO DRY! I’ve definitely been needing a good lotion and this Gold Bond lotion has started doing the trick after just one day. I put it on right before bed, because it has some great ingredients to help with sleepy time! I woke up this morning and my hands are already much more improved after ONE night of use! I can’t wait to see what this does for my skin after continual use! It also smells amazing and stays on well because of the thick consistency. My pro tip for you all, would be to apply this about 10 minutes before bedtime, because the smell/ingredients help you drift off to sleep very quickly! Enjoy this amazing lotion and enjoy dreamland! ❤️😴😊
Rosy N.
Wheeling , IL
The first ever moisturising lotion I have seen with so thick consistency and not watery. I was awestruck with the results i got with only one use🙌
* It hydrates the skin. My skin started peeling off from my palms from few days. When i got this lotion I thought to give a try on my hands. I applied the lotion and went to sleep. To my surprise, i saw soft, supple skin and looked rejuvenated and healthier! 😃 it worked wonders on my skin only for one use 👏🏻
* Skin looked hydrated the next morning too! It nourish the skin overnight, as Hyaluronic Acid locks the moisture. One should definitely give a try !
* I am very happy that I got to try GOLD BOND® Ultimate Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion as i got in Voxbox from Influenster 🙌
Kristen D.
Pickerington, OH
So first some backstory: i have generally normal skin-hands are never dry, legs aren’t ashy, etc. EXCEPT my back. My back gets SO DRY and I could never find a lotion to fix that. My boyfriend would get so annoyed when I’d ask him to lotion my back because nothing really worked and he hates the feeling of “greasy lotion.” HE actually said “wow this lotion is thick and not greasy.” A+ from him. It immediately made the itchiness go away and felt so nice. A tip though: don’t use too much at once or it will ball up as you run it in. It did last all night though! I’ll have to try it again tonight!
Silvia S.
This product seriously restored my hands in two uses. I work in the healthcare field and in the winter my hands always become dry and the addition of always washing and using hand sanitizer my hands start to crack. I used this product at night before bed and woke up with reduced redness and cracking on my hands, the second time my hands were restored and soft. I’ve only tried this product on my hands and can truly say it does exactly what it says. I will continue to use this highly as i said before i am constantly washing my hands. I received this product complimentary of influenster but all opinions are my own.
Ellen D.
I liked this product! I applied it after my shower, and my skin still feels moisturized the next day. I like Gold Bond moisturizer in general - usually, I use Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Aloe moisturizer. The smell is what I'm not crazy about - it's pretty herbal smelling, and it's not really my preferred smell. I like the added melatonin for calming and found that I had a restful sleep! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review.
Mikala W.
Alex City, AL
So far, I’m really liking this lotion. You don’t need much for it to work which means the tube will last a pretty good while. On the back of the tube it states “92% felt an immediate difference in their skin” and I can agree with that 92%. My skin feels very soft after use. The only thing I don’t really like about it is the smell. Granted the smell isn’t all that strong so it’s easy to overlook. And I love the fact that it has hyaluronic acid it to really knock out any dry skin you’re having. All in all it’s a great product.
Kaitlin C.
Wheeling, IL
My husband and I were super excited to try this lotion! We have a nightly routine that involves lathering up our hands with lotion to soothe our dry, winter skin. The scent from this lotion is nicely calming and not too overpowering. It has a nice thickness to it, nothing impossible but it is slightly hard to work with (you just need to keep adding lotion!). I woke up with overall smooth skin, but my hands still have some dry cracks. Can’t wait to keep using, if nothing else is smells lovely and does a pretty good job :)
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Got this in my first voxbox!!! :)
It’s super thick kind of like a mix between an ointment and a lotion. Plus it smells really really good kind of camomile like with lavender. It makes my hands feel so soft and moisturized. It retails for $8 so when I run out I will most definitely be re purchasing. Plus, it rubbed into my skin so easily. The one issue is the top, it’s not a pump but a squeeze bottle. So some can get caked at the top or some product might get trapped at the bottom.
Deana H.
Chicago , IL
I put this on last night to test it out and I tend to have really dry skin which starts to peel and fall all over my clothes. I woke up this morning and my skin was smooth, I had no dry patches. It has a weird smell to it and it feels kind thick when applying it on the skin but it does an amazing job. It made my feet really soft too which is good because my feet dry up during cold winters. I would recommend trying this if you have dry skin and it works great on sensitive skin too.