Gold Bond Ultimate Neck & Chest Firming Cream - 2 oz. uploaded by Amanda M.

BY CHATTEM

Gold Bond Ultimate Neck & Chest Firming Cream is uniquely formulated with a blend of key ingredients to deliver intense, long-lasting hydration and improve the appearance of skin's firmness, texture, and elasticity for suppler, youthful-looking skin. The formula's High-Performance Firming Complex combines Salicylic Acid (BHA), Stress Response Proteins, and an Advance Hydration Blend to help exfoliate, boost moisture retention, and draw moisture to the delicate skin on the neck and chest - visibly improving firmness, texture and smoothness. Proven results: 82% immediately saw softer, smoother skin; 85% saw improvement in. Age Group: Adult. see more...

lDawn C.
lDawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Neck & Chest Firming Cream - 2 oz.
I've been using this twice a day for the last 5 wks and it does not work. The lotion left my skin soft but when I applied to my neck it took forever to absorb into my skin. I applied according to the directions, it stayed tacky and abit heavy. The up side my skin is soft and the product didn't have a smell. Save your money ..it's a No Go
Pam B.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Neck & Chest Firming Cream - 2 oz.
I was skeptical when I bought this a few weeks ago.  But it has done everything promised.  My skin is much firmer and the sag is nearly gone.  I know I will not have the neckline I had when I was 25.  Then again, I left 25 behind a long time ago.  You will not be sorry if you try this product.
Jacqui M.
Jacqui M.
W Middlesex, PA
Has anyone tried this yet? Just wondering if this actually works.
Java Q.
Java Q.
I was thinking about buying this. If it is good for the delicate neck tissue, do you think it would be good for under eye area?