BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Ultimate® Men's Essentials™ Hydrating Lotion.
7 Essential moisturizers.
Everyday. Body. Hands. Face.
Moisturizes dry skin. Lasts 24 hours.
Non-greasy. Fast absorbing. Light fresh scent. see more...

Gold Bond Ultimate Men's Essentials Hydrating Lotion
  • "I absolutely love this product, I received a sample in my Five Four Clothing box and immediately went to the store and bought a full size bottle." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I wanted to find a lotion just for my husband and he loves it. My husband gets very cracked hands and a dry face because of his line of work. The scent was awesome and the lotion did make our skin softer. You get a lot for your money and the scent lasts. This is a great brand and I also like to use this in my feet as well. It’s a little pricey but worth it.
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
This lotion is great! My husband buys this for himself and I always end up using it all. The formula is so creamy and it takes away dryness completely. It's not a watery lotion, it's a little on the thick side which I enjoy. Only downside is that it can be a tad greasy.
Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband loves this lotion, it absorbs quickly and smells really good. It’s non-greasy, and lasts a long time, which is needed in our dry Colorado winters. I think it’s a great value!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I absolutely love this product, I received a sample in my Five Four Clothing box and immediately went to the store and bought a full size bottle. The smell is very subtle but masculine, I rarely have to wear cologne because it smells so great (my girlfriend loves it too!). Great for hydrating your skin, mine is usually very dry and dull but has helped improve my skins natural shine so I feel more confident and less worried about my skin flaking. Safe to use on your face, which I was worried about at first possibly breaking out but I have sensitive skin and have yet to have any problems with break outs! Highly recommended for all guys!
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
I have some really really REALLY dry skin and this gold bonds men formula is my new jam !! It is so creamy and sort of thick (which i like) and it feels moisturizing when it touches my skin.
Brandon H.
My favorite lotion! I've tried others like Keihls, Lubriderm, and many other brands from department stores and drug stores. The only other lotion I love is the Jack Black Cool Moisture Lotion because that stuff is awesome but is more than triple the price.

This lotion is light (actually light enough for facial use), non-greasy, easy to apply, and has a very light scent (not as fresh as the Jack Black but still nice). The great thing about this lotion is that you can find it at any drug store or supermarket.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
The gold bond ultimate men's essential hydrating lotion is my boyfriends absolute favorite! He is a mechanic and his hands get super dry especially in winter, this lotion keeps them from cracking and smells great!
Katie D.
My boyfriend loves this product! It makes he face, skin, and hands softer and it smells nice! He told me he moisturized his skin without the greasy feeling some lotions leave. It was fast absorbing and it's great for every day use!
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I buy this for my son. It's the only thing I can get him to put on his dry skin. It smells "manly" not flowery and it is not greasy! It soakes in quickly but is super moisturizing! It is perfect for the men in my life!
Cassandra R.
I love using this on my son. This lotion seems to be the best at keeping my 8 year old from being ashy! I even used coco butter for him but this has been overly amazing! I even use it for myself! And love it!!