BY GOLD BOND

Moisturizes Dry Skin Body Hands Face Lasts 24 hours 2 Non-greasy 3 Fast absorbing 4 Light fresh scent Specifically formulated for men s skin 7+4 Moisturizers Vitamins Hydrates multiple skin types 2 15 Second Absorption Fast-acting non-greasy 3 24 Hour Lasting hydration Apply just once a day Exclusive Formula. The makes of Gold Bond do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• Is this overly scented?3 Answers
  • Does this leave a greasy feeling after applying?2 Answers
  • My husband works in construction and his hands are dried ...2 Answers
Gold Bond Ultimate Men's Essentials Everday Hydrating Cream, 6.5 oz
  • "Works great! My dad and boyfriend love it! It also smells great and is manly enough for the guys! It helps with dry skin! " in 5 reviews
  • "I bought this product for my husband and I am so pleased that I did get this for him the smell is amazing on him and its so moisturizing he can use it after shaving he can use it after the shower and the scent will stay on him all day I love this product" in 4 reviews
Catt G.
Alcoa, TN
I have extremely dry skin. i get dry skin spots everywhere bc i don’t use the correct hydrating lotion ( everything i use is too watery or dry to work). but i hit the gold for this one !!! work like a charm and my skins always so soft afterwards. !!!!
Dominique W.
My husband uses this and I love the way it makes his skin feel. We love the #goldbond brand for our family. He says it is the only lotion that seems to help his dry hands and face.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
My husband loves this lotion especially since he has dermatitis it makes his skin so soft and it feels great,the smell is so good! Very gentle on sensitive skin. Definitely would highly recommend it to others!
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
My husband hates lotion but has the worst dry skin. I got this for him at WALMART on the slim chance he would use it and he loves it! He likes that it's not greasy or very fragrant.
Sol V.
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
It is a very good product it does not really matter if it is for men it has a very good scent and if you are looking for something moisturizing this is what you should get I highly recommend this it is a pretty this combination also
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
I don't personally use Gold Bond's Mens Lotion but my husband does and since I have purchased this for him he told me to always get him this lotion. He says it works the best for him, and better then any of the other "Men's" lotions which there aren't very many on the market.
Rebekah H.
My husband works construction and his hands are always so rough from the hard work and cold weather. This lotion helps his dry skin unlike anything else we've used.
andrea c.
Garden grove , CA
Even though this moisturizer is for men I absolutely love this to prep my skin for my foundation works as great as expensive high quality brands really love it.
Carlee M.
My son uses this as to his skin is really really dry. I love it and so does he. He is 13 so I think it's OK to say kid approved also from my opinion.
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this overly scented?
Amanda R.
My husband works in construction and his hands are dried out and cracking. Does this product soothe dry, cracking skin?
Gabriela D.
Does this leave a greasy feeling after applying?
Alejandra P.
Am i the only one that uses this too? and I'm a woman haha it just hydrates really good :)
Amber M.