BY GOLD BOND

Reduces Skin Discomfort, Irritation &, Dryness 7 Intensive Moisturizers. Fragrance Free. Non-Greasy. Dermatologist Tested. This lotion helps keep skin looking and feeling noticeably healthy. , As the lotion is applied to dry, problem skin it adds a protective layer of moisture. , Aloe and vitamins nourish and moisturize dry, flaky skin. , Unique blend of HydraLastÂ,®, moisturizers hydrates skin for 24 hours. Directions- , Apply liberally to dry, rough or problem skin areas to accelerate moisturization. Reapply as often as needed. Ingredients- , Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Jojoba Esters, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Chamomilla Recuitita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Extract (Shea), Propylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Diazolidinyl Urea, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, EDTA, Propylparaben, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide

7 Intensive Moisturizers; Fragrance Free; Non-Greasy; Dermatologist Tested

Abby F.
This is my new favorite lotion since becoming a type 2 diabetic. It’s so hydrating, but not greasy. I love moisturizing my feet and using socks to sleep...it’s a must for diabetics to care for their feet.
Rebecca B.
Hedgesville
I work in a job and jobs that I have to wash my hands very frequently. Gold bond is a must to have at home and at work. Not sticky, long lasting, works well, great price.
I would recommend it for very dry skin or frequent hand washers.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
This is hands down the best drug store lotion out there. It is so hydrating makes your skin feel amazing in literally stops cracking in itching of your skin making it feel so moisturize in so much better. I could not believe after buying the stuff and putting it on how within seconds my skin felt relieved moisturized and hydrated. I am definitely a fan of this stuff whether you have diabetes or not this stuff is great for keeping anyone skin hydrated! I use it constantly every day on my hands and my body end it has literally been better than a lot of the high-end moisturizers that I've bought!
Tomeka T.
My husband uses this lotion for his extreme dry skin. Although, it is the best lotion he has used that has helped his skin feel more moisturized, the only complaint would be that it looses it's moisture to quickly and he finds himself using it a few more times daily than he would like. Otherwise, he has tried all brands of lotions in the higher priced range and has stated this one is the best that he has found so far.