BY GOLD BOND

For Skin That Looks &Amp; Feels Noticeably Healthier 7 Intensive Moisturizers Fragrance Free &Amp; Non-Greasy Heals Dry Problem Skin Vitamins A, C &Amp; E Penetrates Fast Formulated For Sensitive Skin Hydralast&Reg; For Continuous Moisturization Smooth Skin Is Healthy Skin Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion Is Specially Formulated To Help Heal Extremely Dry, Rough &Amp; Problem Skin.&Nbsp; With Seven Intensive Moisturizers &Amp; Three Essential Skin-Nurturing Vitamins, Plus The Natural Healing Power Of Aloe, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion Is Clinically Tested To Moisturize For Up To 24 Hours. Dermatologist Tested &Amp; Hypoallergenic, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion Has The Power To Get Skin Back To Healthy, Yet Is Still Gentle Enough To Use On Your Face.&Nbsp; It Absorbs Quickly &Amp; Is Non-Greasy, Yet You Can Actually Feel It Working Even After You Wash Your Hands! Key Ingredients: Vitamin A:&Nbsp; Improves Elasticity &Amp; Reduces Appearance Of Wrinkles Vitamin C:&Nbsp; Promotes Skin Development &Amp; Collagen Formation Vitamin E:&Nbsp; Enhances Protective Function Of Skin &Amp; Minimizes Lipid Loss. see more...

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion Fragrance Free
  • "Easily one of my favorite lotions. It is fragrance free so there is absolutely no scent. It makes my skin really soft and especially my dry skin in the winter. I love this lotion! " in 6 reviews
  • "So hydrating! I love that this lotion is fragrance free and still contains vitamins A, C, & E as well as aloe! It's perfect for those with sensitive skin like myself. I buy the travel sizes and full size so that I always have it! " in 4 reviews
  • "works beautifully for dry flaky skin. tattoo healing. my grandmother always has a bottle in the house.  works well for cracked hands and feet. also works wonderful on psoriasis. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is 100% my favorite lotion. I rebuy it every time! No scent, moisturizing, and works well on really tough areas! Even my husband uses it and he hates lotion!" in 3 reviews
Tanya B.
Gold bond lotion is a very good product.  He makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I bought it at right aid by my job. I first heard about it on the Wendy Williams show cause she said it helps her skin. The product is good and I actually like this brand because we have the powder. I will definitely recommend it and buy it again.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Best lotion I've used for my winter skin. It absorbs very well, non-greasy, leaves you smooth, hydrated and soft. No more dry patches! The price is decent for the quality of the lotion. I recommend this all the time in the cold months.
Lynn B.
I love this brand as the products work. This provides moisturize and a protective barrier. It had a pleasant scent. It’s non-greasy after applying. It doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. I’ve bought this several times.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Okay so I normally get body creams/butters but I love that this lotion is way more intense than others and is so super awesome at moisturizing, I can apply it once a day and feel awesome all day (whereas I need to apply other moisturizers as least twice a day). the only thing I dislike is the formula is SO thick that it makes it almost hard to spread and apply.
Athena G.
Love this Gold Bond Healing lotion! Works great ive been using it for about 2 weeks now and my hands where really ashy and dry ever since than my hands have been getting soft and smooth! I definitely recommend for dry skin.
Kara M.
I have very sensitive skin and I go through a lot of products, basically testing them. I found this formula to be too thick and greasy for my liking. I do not feel as if it helped my dry skin anymore than a normal lotion would.
Katelyn B.
San Diego, CA
Love this lotion. It's great for when you don't want a scented lotion. It doesn't feel gross or tacky and it's great for sensitive skin. It's really satisfying and I would keep buying this product, it's great.
Jessica H.
Craigsville , WV
Jake S.
Seattle
One of my favorite lotions to use other than cetaphil! Purchased at Walmart, cheap, and wanted to try gold bond for the first time.. and hey did not disappoint. Keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day! 10/10
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
This cream is my husband's favorite is super moisturized and leaves your skin soft and stain free is very good and its texture is strong is my husband's favorite after the shower.