BY GOLD BOND

For Skin That Looks &Amp; Feels Noticeably Healthier 7 Intensive Moisturizers Fragrance Free &Amp; Non-Greasy Heals Dry Problem Skin Vitamins A, C &Amp; E Penetrates Fast Formulated For Sensitive Skin Hydralast&Reg; For Continuous Moisturization Smooth Skin Is Healthy Skin Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion Is Specially Formulated To Help Heal Extremely Dry, Rough &Amp; Problem Skin.&Nbsp; With Seven Intensive Moisturizers &Amp; Three Essential Skin-Nurturing Vitamins, Plus The Natural Healing Power Of Aloe, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion Is Clinically Tested To Moisturize For Up To 24 Hours. Dermatologist Tested &Amp; Hypoallergenic, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion Has The Power To Get Skin Back To Healthy, Yet Is Still Gentle Enough To Use On Your Face.&Nbsp; It Absorbs Quickly &Amp; Is Non-Greasy, Yet You Can Actually Feel It Working Even After You Wash Your Hands! Key Ingredients: Vitamin A:&Nbsp; Improves Elasticity &Amp; Reduces Appearance Of Wrinkles Vitamin C:&Nbsp; Promotes Skin Development &Amp; Collagen Formation Vitamin E:&Nbsp; Enhances Protective Function Of Skin &Amp; Minimizes Lipid Loss. see more...

Athena G.
Love this Gold Bond Healing lotion! Works great ive been using it for about 2 weeks now and my hands where really ashy and dry ever since than my hands have been getting soft and smooth! I definitely recommend for dry skin.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Okay so I normally get body creams/butters but I love that this lotion is way more intense than others and is so super awesome at moisturizing, I can apply it once a day and feel awesome all day (whereas I need to apply other moisturizers as least twice a day). the only thing I dislike is the formula is SO thick that it makes it almost hard to spread and apply.
Kara M.
I have very sensitive skin and I go through a lot of products, basically testing them. I found this formula to be too thick and greasy for my liking. I do not feel as if it helped my dry skin anymore than a normal lotion would.
Katelyn B.
San Diego, CA
Love this lotion. It's great for when you don't want a scented lotion. It doesn't feel gross or tacky and it's great for sensitive skin. It's really satisfying and I would keep buying this product, it's great.
Jessica H.
Craigsville , WV
works beautifully for dry flaky skin. tattoo healing. my grandmother always has a bottle in the house.  works well for cracked hands and feet. also works wonderful on psoriasis.
Adriana F.
It's a thick lotion but it made my skin feel like it was burning. My skin is really sensitive so maybe it'll work better for those with normal skin who want extra moisture in the winter.
Jake S.
Seattle
One of my favorite lotions to use other than cetaphil! Purchased at Walmart, cheap, and wanted to try gold bond for the first time.. and hey did not disappoint. Keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day! 10/10
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
This cream is my husband's favorite is super moisturized and leaves your skin soft and stain free is very good and its texture is strong is my husband's favorite after the shower.
Ivy K.
Sunburn? Dry skin? Tattoo aftercare? This lotion covers it all. My whole family uses this stuff. It is light and refreshing, leaving your skin feeling moisturized and just plain amazing. It has aloe in it so it really gets deep moisture into your skin. I love this stuff and constantly buy it.
Taylor Z.
Port Orange, FL
So hydrating! I love that this lotion is fragrance free and still contains vitamins A, C, & E as well as aloe! It's perfect for those with sensitive skin like myself. I buy the travel sizes and full size so that I always have it!