Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion Aloe Travel Size 1 Oz (Pack of 3)

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond ultimate dry skin healing lotion Heals dry problem skin. Vitamins A, C and E. Penetrates fast. Non-greasy. Fresh clean scent. 7 intensive moisturizers. Ideal for: hands, cuticles, feet, elbows, knees, problem patches on legs, back or body. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
I am in love with this stuff. I have a bottle for my purse my dresser, my bathroom and my car. Its gentle and moisturizes your skin and keeps them moisturized for a while. I highly Recommend to anyone with dry skin or likes to keep moisture in their skin.
Mary J.
Favorite lotion! The only kind that I use now. It keeps your skin hydrated and is smooth, rather than being “sticky” like some other lotions.
Bobbie K.
Kingston
I have this product in my purse. It is great to have in hand, no pun intended. The cost is really worth it and it leaves you needing less because it works so great. It’s very thick so a dab is all you need. I would buy this again and so should you.