BY GOLD BOND #22 in Hand Cream

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream repairs dry and rough skin without leaving any greasy residue on hands. When applied to the skin a protective moisture layer is added and stays with the HYDRALAST moisturizers and vitamins used in this cream to keep dry skin moisturized the entire day even through hand washing. see more...

• This is my favorite hand cream, however is sometimes hard to find...2 Answers
Claire O.
Northville, MI
Every winter, my hands crack and bleed often.  This hand cream works absolute wonders on my skin.  I put it on my hands every morning.  Not only does it work to keep my skin hydrated, I noticed long term effects after using this product often.  It is a cream so it is a little thicker, but it worked to make my hands hydrated without the lasting effect of feeling slimy. This can be bought at any drug store.  I would recommend to someone with dry hands.
bianca w.
mpls
omg this stuff is where its at! this is fantastic for extremely dry cracked irritated skin. it doesn't burn or hurt and the smell is very faint. for those who get irritated with scents easily. also great for feet!
Krysten H.
Fenton
This is my go to for winter time! My hands tend to chap and crack really bad so I always keep some of this with me. It's not greasy like most lotions and it gets the job done!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
You know when your hands get in that massive wintery dry rut, and no matter what you just cannot get them out? Well this product is sure to do the trick! I carry this around with me, especially in the winter when I am constantly washing my hands because I work in health care. This helps to soothe my extremely dry and chapped hands, and allows me to continue my infinite hand washing routine. The only con is that it leaves my hands a little bit greasy afterward, but it doesn't bother me too much because I know that my hands are being repaired with this Gold Bond cream. It doesn't have much of a scent either, which is nice when I don't feel like smelling the same scent all day or when I don't want to irritate those around me with strong scents.
Antoinette J.
I'm pretty picky when it comes to hand lotions.  My hands get really dry to the point that they burn and hurt, and some lotions feel greasy and, while  moisturizing, they don't actually help with the pain in my hands.

This hand cream is one of the few that I love and use daily.  I have several small bottles that end up in my bags, jacket pockets, cars, etc.  There is a slight scent, which doesn't bother me, but may bother other people who are sensitive to that.  I would recommend this product to anyone in a heart beat.
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
My job requires a lot of hand washing and besides that, I have eczema on the palm of my right hand and in between all four fingers. This Gold Bond Hand Cream has absolutely saved my hands. I haven't had to go back to the doctor for more steroid cream because it has done such an excellent job of protecting/hydrating my skin. If you struggle with flaky skin that is cracking and bleeding from eczema, you should give this a try before heading off to the doctor again for another prescription.
Arielle M.
I got a small sample from a co worker because my hands are very dry! I've been using it everyday since she gave it to me. It exceeds my expectations it healed my dry cracked hands immediately. I will be buying a full size of this and also buying my mom one. I'm a lab technician so my hands are dried out because of winter and constantly wearing gloves. This stuff works like a miracle.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I have dry cracked hands. This was a perfect hand cream to heal my hands and make them look presentable. I use it a few times a day after my shower and after any time I was my hands. I purchased this at Walmart.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Love Gold Bond healing moisturiser ! Great for extremely dry and cracked skin. Goes on thick but blends in easily and is definitely not greasy. This is much better than most others I've tried. Definitely exceeded my expectations.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
This emollient little hand lotion packs a punch! It's literally the best hand lotion ive ever tried that instantly moisturizes. A thicker but not greasy hand cream, absorbed easily and makes dry, itchy skin feel quenched right away. I highly recommend Gold Bond Healing hand and skin lotion. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Melissa D.
Marquez, TX
This is my favorite hand cream, however is sometimes hard to find in my local stores, does anyone know of a similar cream that is as effective, with similar ingredients.