BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream repairs dry and rough skin without leaving any greasy residue on hands. When applied to the skin a protective moisture layer is added and stays with the HYDRALAST moisturizers and vitamins used in this cream to keep dry skin moisturized the entire day even through hand washing. see more...

• If anyone is looking for a good hand cream for dry, rough...1 Answers
  • This is my favorite hand cream, however is sometimes hard...2 Answers
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
This is a life saver for any midwesterner! I love this stuff and will buy it again, even if I don't have a coupon this time. It doesn't have a strong scent, which is nice but I wish it had a better scent..... The cream has a texture that's thicker than lotion and is like a mixture of vaseline and lotion- it's odd but awesome. While I took the "not sticky" comment at face value, it is sticky for the first few moments after applied, but within minutes your skin is back to normal! It doesn't leave a residue while washing hands, it actually stays on through a few washes which is awesome for the vicious cycle of "drinking water to stay hydrated, then having to pee and washing hand, then applying lotion after washing hands" as we all know it.  I have noticed fewer lines in my hands and that they appear more pump and hydrated which is what I was going for!
Claire O.
Northville, MI
Every winter, my hands crack and bleed often.  This hand cream works absolute wonders on my skin.  I put it on my hands every morning.  Not only does it work to keep my skin hydrated, I noticed long term effects after using this product often.  It is a cream so it is a little thicker, but it worked to make my hands hydrated without the lasting effect of feeling slimy. This can be bought at any drug store.  I would recommend to someone with dry hands.
Yesenia V.
Mountain View, CA
Love, love, love this hand cream !  First off, the smell is great!  It does not make your hands feel greasy and slippery like some.  Just rub it in and it absorbs nicely.

It does keep my hands soft and smooth for a couple hours, honestly that is as much as I go without washing my hands so I cannot speak to the longevity after that.

Would highly recommend this product to anyone seeking a moisturizing cream ! On another note I do not have super dry skin just so you keep that in mind :)
Karoline P.
This stuff is perfect for dry, cracked hands during the winter. It absorbs into the skin quickly and helps to get rid of the dry texture. Also, it’s quite low in price so it can be good for most people.
Amanda D.
fort lauderdale
I love love love this hand lotion. Best thing for me is that it doesn't leave a greasy residue afterwards which happens often times with hand lotions. I also like the light scent that it comes with and I liked their hand lotion so much I even bought their intensive healing body lotion. It is also super cheap and work just as well if not better than my fancy L'Occitane one.
Maria M.
beaumont, CA
Gold bond healing cream is really good to keep moisture on the skin,it leaves my hands very silky and soft for hours.I use it everyday,I love how affordable this product is and great quality as well!
Mariam K.
Seattle, WA
This is the only moisturizing lotion I trust for my severely dried hands. I love how well it works and it doesn't leave me skin feeling greasy or oily. Even a small amount will work just fine and do the job so a little really does go a long way.
Andrea P.
Columbus
This is a great winter hand cream. It's vet thick so I don't enjoy using it in summer, but for winter it's the best. It completely got rid of my ashy elbows and protects my arms and hands from dry winter air. I'll definitely repurchase.
Krysten H.
Fenton
This is my go to for winter time! My hands tend to chap and crack really bad so I always keep some of this with me. It's not greasy like most lotions and it gets the job done!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
You know when your hands get in that massive wintery dry rut, and no matter what you just cannot get them out? Well this product is sure to do the trick! I carry this around with me, especially in the winter when I am constantly washing my hands because I work in health care. This helps to soothe my extremely dry and chapped hands, and allows me to continue my infinite hand washing routine. The only con is that it leaves my hands a little bit greasy afterward, but it doesn't bother me too much because I know that my hands are being repaired with this Gold Bond cream. It doesn't have much of a scent either, which is nice when I don't feel like smelling the same scent all day or when I don't want to irritate those around me with strong scents.
Melissa D.
Marquez, TX
This is my favorite hand cream, however is sometimes hard to find in my local stores, does anyone know of a similar cream that is as effective, with similar ingredients.
Doris W.
If anyone is looking for a good hand cream for dry, rough and cracked skin Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream works amazing.Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream