Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream repairs dry and rough skin without leaving any greasy residue on hands. When applied to the skin a protective moisture layer is added and stays with the HYDRALAST moisturizers and vitamins used in this cream to keep dry skin moisturized the entire day even through hand washing.

Does this lotion really heal dry cracked hands?
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream Is [product:gold-bond-ultimate-healing-hand-cream] greasy when applied to your hand?
If anyone is looking for a good hand cream for dry, rough and cracked skin Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream works amazing.[product:gold-bond-ultimate-healing-hand-cream]
Start your review of Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoMacedon, NY
I LOVE THIS! It’s soooo moisturizing and makes your hands and anywhere else you apply it to like silk. Without a greasy residue. Anytime someone touches my hands they compliment how soft they are. I’m an LPN (nursing) so I wash my hands an excessive amount of times. This keeps them feeling nice, moisturized, & prevents them from cracking. It has a very light fresh scent that is mild so it’s no where near overwhelming.
4 days agoVisalia , CA
Super creamy and moisturizing. I love that it doesn’t have an overwhelming smell because my husband is super sensitive to scents so I can’t use a lot of other brands without making him feel like he’s going to die! My hands always fell so much better after using this... I’m an emergency nurse so I wash my hands a couple of hundred times per day!
6 days ago
Thick luxurious lotion that will withstand washes! Working at a hospital I wash my hands frequently and one application of this before can make a world a difference in my hands! It’s a little greasy if you get too much, but I always resort to putting some on my joints and that usually absorbs the extra well!
9 hours agoBogalusa
During the winter months my hands get so dry and cracked feeling. I’ve tried all kinds of hand creams but they didn’t help. So someone told me about The Gold Bond and I went and picked some up and I love this so much. It works great on my hands and so I put it on my feet at night. Made a big difference.
2 months agoRaymondville, TX
I love this hand cream for my dry hands. It is very hydrating without the greasy feeling. It’s my go to and carry one in my purse and keep one at home by the kitchen sink. It’s definitely the best hand cream I’ve ever used and I will continue to do so. I would definitely recommend.
6 days agoNew York, NY
Really helpful in the winter if you ever get dry hands from being outside often. Heals skin right away. Pleasant smell but nothing too special. Very much a typical “lotion” scent. Not overpowering or particularly noticeable.
a month agoYonkers, NY
This is my year round hand cream saver. It's the best of the best in my opinion. I get the minis for about 2 dollars and the full size for about 8 at CVS. I love it because it makes my hands soft without having that extra oily feeling other creams give you which I can't stand. Fall and winter is rigt around the corner so I stock up on mini for my bag and my mother so we can keep our hands soft & hydrated at all times
11 days agoHamilton , AL
Gold Bond Intensive healing lotion is the best lotion out there. It’s thicker and soaks in in a hurry, leaves no greasy feeling. Makes anywhere on your body feel smooth and soft. It’s a great value! It’s gentle. Gold Bond has other lotions but I always get the tube since it is thicker. I would not buy another brand ever. Oh yeah, the scent is so nice too. It has everything you could want.
2 months agoNorthern Virgina
HOLY MOLY. I had a coworker buy me this while we worked at Panera. I was in the bakery area, and my hands were just cracked, itching, burning and bleeding. It hurt so much to even wash them. She had gone through it before and on her break brought it to me, warning it would burn at first. It certainly did, but my hands felt normal again after a single use. Love this stuff.
3 months agoLouisville, KY
This is a rich and luxurious hand cream that provides a silky finish and takes away the pain of dry cracked hands. It does have silicones in it, which leaves a residue after it has absorbed. Overall I still love this product even with the residual silicone left behind. I haven’t found a hand cream that helps quite this much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Callie C. 8 months ago
Yes greasy and kind of sticky for the first few minutes I did just switch to cerave daily moisturizing lotion and the gold bond actually works better