BY GOLD BOND #15 in Hand Cream

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream repairs dry and rough skin without leaving any greasy residue on hands. When applied to the skin a protective moisture layer is added and stays with the HYDRALAST moisturizers and vitamins used in this cream to keep dry skin moisturized the entire day even through hand washing. see more...

• If anyone is looking for a good hand cream for dry, rough and cra...1 Answers
  • This is my favorite hand cream, however is sometimes hard to find...2 Answers
Samantha K.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a life saver for any midwesterner! I love this stuff and will buy it again, even if I don't have a coupon this time. It doesn't have a strong scent, which is nice but I wish it had a better scent..... The cream has a texture that's thicker than lotion and is like a mixture of vaseline and lotion- it's odd but awesome. While I took the "not sticky" comment at face value, it is sticky for the first few moments after applied, but within minutes your skin is back to normal! It doesn't leave a residue while washing hands, it actually stays on through a few washes which is awesome for the vicious cycle of "drinking water to stay hydrated, then having to pee and washing hand, then applying lotion after washing hands" as we all know it.  I have noticed fewer lines in my hands and that they appear more pump and hydrated which is what I was going for!
Kayla P.
Chattanooga , TN
Honestly I don’t think I would make it without this hand cream. I am a nurse and if you know anything about healthcare we wash our hands a thousand times a day. The sanitizer we use is just so stripping. My hands will crack in the winter. This hand cream is the only thing that saves my hands. I have tried countless lotions and ointments and I always come running back to this.
Claire O.
Albion, MI
Every winter, my hands crack and bleed often.  This hand cream works absolute wonders on my skin.  I put it on my hands every morning.  Not only does it work to keep my skin hydrated, I noticed long term effects after using this product often.  It is a cream so it is a little thicker, but it worked to make my hands hydrated without the lasting effect of feeling slimy. This can be bought at any drug store.  I would recommend to someone with dry hands.
Andrea P.
Columbus
This is a great winter hand cream. It's vet thick so I don't enjoy using it in summer, but for winter it's the best. It completely got rid of my ashy elbows and protects my arms and hands from dry winter air. I'll definitely repurchase.
Yvonne S.
Iowa City, IA
This hand cream is amazing. I picked it up on a whim one night at Walmart. It was in the middle of winter and my skin was so dry. I looked through a bunch of creams and decided on this one and was so glad I did. First off it smells so awesome. It's not too strong but just right. It feels so creamy and smooth while applying and instantly makes my hands feel moisturized  and makes them look really nice. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind either. And it's small enough that I can take it on an airplane with me! Lol. I totally recommend  Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream
Karoline P.
This stuff is perfect for dry, cracked hands during the winter. It absorbs into the skin quickly and helps to get rid of the dry texture. Also, it’s quite low in price so it can be good for most people.
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my favorite hand cream! It is very thick and moisturizing. This is the only hand cream that has worked for me this winter. Scented hand creams dry out my hands so I love that this is unscented.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
omg this stuff is where its at! this is fantastic for extremely dry cracked irritated skin. it doesn't burn or hurt and the smell is very faint. for those who get irritated with scents easily. also great for feet!
Krysten H.
Fenton
This is my go to for winter time! My hands tend to chap and crack really bad so I always keep some of this with me. It's not greasy like most lotions and it gets the job done!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
You know when your hands get in that massive wintery dry rut, and no matter what you just cannot get them out? Well this product is sure to do the trick! I carry this around with me, especially in the winter when I am constantly washing my hands because I work in health care. This helps to soothe my extremely dry and chapped hands, and allows me to continue my infinite hand washing routine. The only con is that it leaves my hands a little bit greasy afterward, but it doesn't bother me too much because I know that my hands are being repaired with this Gold Bond cream. It doesn't have much of a scent either, which is nice when I don't feel like smelling the same scent all day or when I don't want to irritate those around me with strong scents.
Melissa D.
Marquez, TX
This is my favorite hand cream, however is sometimes hard to find in my local stores, does anyone know of a similar cream that is as effective, with similar ingredients.
Doris W.
If anyone is looking for a good hand cream for dry, rough and cracked skin Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream works amazing.Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream