Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream uploaded by Joyce M.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream.
7 penetrating moisturizers.
Heals & exfoliates dry rough and cracked feet.
Vitamins A, C & E.
Softens & soothes light fresh scent. see more...

• What is the way to use this for best results? At night with socks...1 Answers
Tina T.
I didn't like the smell of this. but it does make your skin very soft. i can take it anywhere. i never have to continually put it on through out the day.
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
I love gold bond products in general but the foot on rocks it's perfect for out of the shower to keep your feet looking moisturized and upkept.
Cannisa S.
This doesn't do nothing at all i been using it for a whole month now and it didn't change nothing at all don't bother buying this
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Its great as an over night treatment for cracked feet . i put it on at night with socks and in the morning my feet look great
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
I love using this on my feet. it makes them feel soft. i get really bad cracked heels in the summer and this works wonders.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Works perfectly as an overnight treatment. Just put some on and put on your fuzzy socks and your good for the night.
Alexa H.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I had dry cracked heels for the first time in my life & they were so painful. This lotion completely healed them.
N K.
Fairfield, CA
In summer my foot start getting little dry . But this thing work amazing . I love gold bond other lotion too.
Ashley J.
This works wonders....especially during the winter time....I noticed a big difference after just a few uses
Brianne K.
Greendale, Wi
I've used this cream with the healing lotion from gold bond for years and it really helps my eczema!
Rachel G.
What is the way to use this for best results? At night with socks on?