Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream uploaded by Joyce M.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream.
7 penetrating moisturizers.
Heals & exfoliates dry rough and cracked feet.
Vitamins A, C & E.
Softens & soothes light fresh scent. see more...

• What is the way to use this for best results? At night with socks...1 Answers
N K.
Fairfield, CA
In summer my foot start getting little dry . But this thing work amazing . I love gold bond other lotion too.
Diana N.
Newark , De
I use this every other day to maintain my soft feet. After my nightly shower i apply and cover in 100% cotton socks. It is a great moisturizer for feet and heels.
Ashley J.
This works wonders....especially during the winter time....I noticed a big difference after just a few uses
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this. It helped my feet so much. I would recommend using this to other people.
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
I love gold bond products in general but the foot on rocks it's perfect for out of the shower to keep your feet looking moisturized and upkept.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
The best way to use this is to apply it to your feet at night, then throw on some socks and get into bed. Let it do its magic while you sleep. Works great in no time.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
This stuff is great. I have really tough feet and this cream works. It's super thick and takes some time to rub in but it keep your skin moisturized for a long time.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Its great as an over night treatment for cracked feet . i put it on at night with socks and in the morning my feet look great
Alexa H.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I had dry cracked heels for the first time in my life & they were so painful. This lotion completely healed them.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Works perfectly as an overnight treatment. Just put some on and put on your fuzzy socks and your good for the night.
Rachel G.
What is the way to use this for best results? At night with socks on?