Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream uploaded by Joyce M.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream.
7 penetrating moisturizers.
Heals & exfoliates dry rough and cracked feet.
Vitamins A, C & E.
Softens & soothes light fresh scent. see more...

• What is the way to use this for best results? At night with socks...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I agree with other reviewers that I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. This stuff seriously work wonders on my dry, cracked heels. I could not find anything that would work that was even halfway reasonably priced and then I found this gem. I apply some after I shower and throw a pair of socks on and in the morning my feet are seriously so healed it looks like I got a pedicure!
Dana S.
Rockledge , FL
I wish i could give this more than 5 stars. this stuff workes wonders for me. i live in fla and i wear sandals all day every day. it really dries my feet out and no lotion i could find would help. this is the only one and it works for perfectly :)
Marina T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only product that works on my feet to make them soft. I am a type one diabetic and foot care is important to me. I get very dry cracked feet throughout the year and this product keeps them soft and healthy.
Joyce M.
Cartersville, GA
I am a diabetic with diabetic neuropathy and dry itchy feet. I got a free sample of this from my Dr and I LOVE THIS STUFF! It relives the itching almost immediately and it's not oily or greasy.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Being a person with skin issues, I love Gold Bond products. This one is really good for those dry/cracked winter feet. This is affordable and easily accessible and it gets the job done.
Tina T.
I didn't like the smell of this. but it does make your skin very soft. i can take it anywhere. i never have to continually put it on through out the day.
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
I love using this on my feet. it makes them feel soft. i get really bad cracked heels in the summer and this works wonders.
Brianne K.
Greendale, Wi
I've used this cream with the healing lotion from gold bond for years and it really helps my eczema!
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
The best way to use this is to apply it to your feet at night, then throw on some socks and get into bed. Let it do its magic while you sleep. Works great in no time.
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
I love gold bond products in general but the foot on rocks it's perfect for out of the shower to keep your feet looking moisturized and upkept.
Rachel G.
What is the way to use this for best results? At night with socks on?