Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream uploaded by Joyce M.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream.
7 penetrating moisturizers.
Heals & exfoliates dry rough and cracked feet.
Vitamins A, C & E.
Softens & soothes light fresh scent. see more...

• What is the way to use this for best results? At night with socks...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I agree with other reviewers that I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. This stuff seriously work wonders on my dry, cracked heels. I could not find anything that would work that was even halfway reasonably priced and then I found this gem. I apply some after I shower and throw a pair of socks on and in the morning my feet are seriously so healed it looks like I got a pedicure!
Dana S.
Gaston, SC
I wish i could give this more than 5 stars. this stuff workes wonders for me. i live in fla and i wear sandals all day every day. it really dries my feet out and no lotion i could find would help. this is the only one and it works for perfectly :)
Marina T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only product that works on my feet to make them soft. I am a type one diabetic and foot care is important to me. I get very dry cracked feet throughout the year and this product keeps them soft and healthy.
Joyce M.
Cartersville, GA
I am a diabetic with diabetic neuropathy and dry itchy feet. I got a free sample of this from my Dr and I LOVE THIS STUFF! It relives the itching almost immediately and it's not oily or greasy.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
My feet get so dry and cracked during the changing of the seasons. I put this on my feet before I go to bed, and after a few days, you will definitely see a difference.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
The best way to use this is to apply it to your feet at night, then throw on some socks and get into bed. Let it do its magic while you sleep. Works great in no time.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Being a person with skin issues, I love Gold Bond products. This one is really good for those dry/cracked winter feet. This is affordable and easily accessible and it gets the job done.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
This stuff is great. I have really tough feet and this cream works. It's super thick and takes some time to rub in but it keep your skin moisturized for a long time.
Diana N.
Newark , De
I use this every other day to maintain my soft feet. After my nightly shower i apply and cover in 100% cotton socks. It is a great moisturizer for feet and heels.
Christy O.
I often get dry feet in the summer and this stuff works amazing. i especially will put it on thick then layer on a pair of socks, and viola....instant pedicure.
Rachel G.
What is the way to use this for best results? At night with socks on?