Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Concentrated Therapy Cream uploaded by cheryl m.Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Concentrated Therapy Cream uploaded by Karla C.

BY GOLD BOND

Pack of 4-the only thing worse than damaged, painful skin does not know what to do about it. New gold bond ultimate concentrated therapy cream is ideal for helping to relieve, prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked or wind burned skin and lips. It contains two active skin protectants to treat minor burns, cuts and scrapes, and also helps protect skin from the drying effects of wind and cold weather by forming a breathable barrier to seal out the elements and hold in vital moisture. Seven therapeutic moisturizers help heal the affected area, while aloe and vitamins a, c and e nourish the skin. Gold bond ultimate concentrated therapy cream is a richer, more emollient blend that lasts through hand washing, providing long lasting moisturization. This non-irritating cream is hypoallergenic and fragrance free, so it is safe to use on your face, and safe for the whole family. Plus, it's 2x concentrated-so a little goes a long way. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great for dry skin keeps my skin so soft and mosturized! I always come back to this lotion!" in 10 reviews
Karla C.
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Concentrated Therapy Cream is the best of the myriad creams and lotions I've tried over the years in my search for maximum and long-lasting moisturization without greasiness. I love Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Concentrated Therapy Cream Aloe so much that I slather it all over my body to lock in moisture after showering or bathing and carry the 1 oz. travel size tube with me wherever I go so that I can reapply it after washing my hands. I slather this rich product literally from head to toe. I've put it in my hair as a deep conditioner and used a dab calm flyaways when styling my hair. When I discovered that I forgot to pack facial moisturizer, I even used this outstanding multipurpose cream as a substitute for face cream while traveling. I have the Cream in 5.5oz. tube and multiple 1oz. tubes plus the companion Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion Aloe, as you can see. To ensure that I never run out, I usually buy a new large tube or bottle when I've used up 50% of what Inhave on hand and I buy travel tubes in bulk (usually 10 at a time). Since my current inventory is lower than usual, I put it on my shopping list yesterday! This spectacular cream is a great addition to anyone's skin care regimen because its scent is unobtrusive and the finish is silky yet not oily. I recently spent a week in the desert and Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Concentrated Therapy Cream kept my body comfortably moisturized and never feeling dry. It is truly a wonderful product.
Tiffany H.
Ewa Beach, HI
I loveeeee this stuff. My hands from working in ice cream are chapped and cracked. Very painful, but when I tried this it worked within a few days. I put it on when I go to bed when I wake up and maybe a few time during the day. I like the unscented one. Because I like to use a different lotion for it sent but not for its quality product. It's a little pricey for me living in Hawaii but it's so worth it.
Apple M.
Dayton, OH
I received a sample of this lotion. I typically don't like Gold Bond but figured I'd try it. I LOVE it!! I had to get a full sized bottle. It's the perfect thickness, not greasy at all. Kept my skin soft and supple all day even with doing dishes. My hands look 10 years younger! As an added bonus it heals all the cuts and scratches I get daily as a jewelry maker. I highly recommend this product!!!
cheryl m.
Mountain Home, ID
They did not list what I actually use which is "Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics ". This is a great product for me as my skin was always dry. Diabetics does work wonderfully and I use it frequently. It makes my skin soft and moisturized and lasts long. I will be buying this again!
Trista M.
I have some of the dryest skin on the planet along with Keratosis Polaris (chicken skin). Gold Bond has worked wonders for me. I love all of Gold Bond's products. I don't have to keep reapplying lotion every 3-4 hours like I do with other products. And no nasty residue! Smooth and silky. Great value!
Nurse B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
As a nurse, I wash my hands countless times throughout the day, often with harsh, alcohol-based soaps & sanitizers. Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion is one of the few hand lotions out there that truly leaves my hands feeling moisturized and not greasy. It provides long lasting healing relief to my dry, cracked skin. My favorite hand lotion ever!
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got this as a sample a year ago and was hesitant to use because my skin is very sensitive and I have ezcema, nothing really seemed to work for me, not even aveeno, so I just used coconut oil, but I know incorporate Gold bond Ultimate Healing Therapy Cream and I love it, the only lotion that absorbs and makes my skin smooth and hydrated.
Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
This lotion I'd the most moisturizing lotion I've ever bought. I have incredibly dry skin on my face and elbows and this lotion will keep my skin hydrated a day without breaking me out! The pump on my lotion didn't work bit I thankfully had an extra pump from an empty lotion bottle that fit.
Michelle H.
Robert, LA
I only use Gold Bond lotion for my feet and hands. I like that it is fragrance free and how silky my skin feels after use. Some lotions are greasy and are not absorbed well into the skin, but not this product. I've also purchased this lotion for my mother who has burn scars and dry skin. She is hooked now, too.
Charlene H.
Metairie, LA
This is AMAZING!!! Once I started using this I have not wasted my money on another cream. I have extremely dry skin and nothing works on me, everyone thinks I have bruises on my elbows (that's how dry and discolored they are) . I started using this and it has helped me tremendously. I wish I had a before and after picture. It is thick but goes in quickly. I can not say enough good about this product.