BY GOLD BOND

Pea B.
Homestead, FL
I must admit gold bond is really amazing I mean it leaves your skin so luxurious and soft and nice which glistens in the sun I just love it!
Rebecca R.
Luray, VA
Absolutely love this product! I use hand sanitizer all the time and the products dry out my hands so bad. This hand sanitizer is just like using lotion!!
Janet G.
Vienna, IL
Finally a Hand Sanitizer that does not dry out my skin! Its small enough to carry in my purse and it doesn't have that horrible alcohol smell.
Tesha C.
My doctor recommended this when I had real bad swallowed, dry and cracked hand's and I have been using it ever since then. My hand's are so much better now.
Heidi M.
Muncie, IN
I appreciate that this product doesn't dry my hands out like most other hand sanitizers do. It has a pleasant smell to it as well.
amber r.
I am constantly on the go and so I always need handsanitizer so when I found out Gold Bond had a hand sanitizer that also moisturizes I was head over heels. Loved it!
Megan W.
Manhattan , KS
Love this. I keep it in my purse always. Love that it moisturizes and isn't just a super drying alcohol based sanitizer. No strong scents.
Emma H.
Love this product. It is not too greasy but creates the most amazing moisture barrier to keep my skin feeling fresh all day! It is certainly my go to!
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using this gold bond hand sanitizer because it doesn't dry out my hands like most other sanitizers tend to do. It smells nice and is convenient to have in your purse at all times. I use it on my kids as well and they have sensitive skin and we have had no issue using this product.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
I love this stuff! No major scent, and it leaves my hands feeling soft. I wash my hands so frequently and work in a hospital so those are important things. I bought this at Walmart and it was pretty inexpensive. A little goes a long way too, I bought a small tube and it took me a long time to have to replace it!