BY GOLD BOND

Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
Gold bond's ultimate hand sanitizer is actually really good. My girlfriend and I love using it because it leaves your hands moisturized
Heidi M.
Muncie, IN
I appreciate that this product doesn't dry my hands out like most other hand sanitizers do. It has a pleasant smell to it as well.
Maryam A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like the idea of this product but in reality I can't use it. I don't feel sanitized after using it mostly because of the texture
Lisa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Moisturizing with a sanitizer, perfect! I love the thick, creamy texture. My only issue is that I have trouble finding this.
Tammi M.
I have bought this for my husband this was awesome. It made his hands A LOT softer until he went to work and went swimming.
Natalie W.
This stuff is perfect for a clean-freak with dry hands (i.e. me). It's nothing out of this world but it gets the job done.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the only best product that does not leave my skin dry. It makes my skin soft and smooth.
Crystal R.
Wellsville, MO
Who would have thought a hand sanitizer that does'nt dry out your hands this is great!
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this that it's thin and absorbed fast in skin. It very moisturizing.
Eva L.
Belleville, NJ
Absolutely
I've this Gand location. Leaves my hands soft without slick fee