BY GOLD BOND

Maryam A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the idea of this product but in reality I can't use it. I don't feel sanitized after using it mostly because of the texture
Lisa N.
Moisturizing with a sanitizer, perfect! I love the thick, creamy texture. My only issue is that I have trouble finding this.
Natalie W.
This stuff is perfect for a clean-freak with dry hands (i.e. me). It's nothing out of this world but it gets the job done.
Heidi M.
Muncie, IN
I appreciate that this product doesn't dry my hands out like most other hand sanitizers do. It has a pleasant smell to it as well.
Janet G.
Vienna, IL
Finally a Hand Sanitizer that does not dry out my skin! Its small enough to carry in my purse and it doesn't have that horrible alcohol smell.
Tesha C.
My doctor recommended this when I had real bad swallowed, dry and cracked hand's and I have been using it ever since then. My hand's are so much better now.
amber r.
I am constantly on the go and so I always need handsanitizer so when I found out Gold Bond had a hand sanitizer that also moisturizes I was head over heels. Loved it!
Megan W.
Manhattan , KS
Love this. I keep it in my purse always. Love that it moisturizes and isn't just a super drying alcohol based sanitizer. No strong scents.
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using this gold bond hand sanitizer because it doesn't dry out my hands like most other sanitizers tend to do. It smells nice and is convenient to have in your purse at all times. I use it on my kids as well and they have sensitive skin and we have had no issue using this product.
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
This product works very good for dry, cracked hands. I work in a middle school cafeteria so i wash my hands all day long, come home, do some serious house cleaning, and still wash hands and have them crack. I use just a little bit of this a few times a day and it helps so much! Plus they have the little travel size bottles at walmart, I stick those in my locker at work :)