BY GOLD BOND

Kimberly M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I never leave home without this stuff! It smells amazing, it's antimicrobial and it leaves my hands super soft! I can't believe I ever raised my kids without it.
Tesha C.
My doctor recommended this when I had real bad swallowed, dry and cracked hand's and I have been using it ever since then. My hand's are so much better now.
Emma H.
Love this product. It is not too greasy but creates the most amazing moisture barrier to keep my skin feeling fresh all day! It is certainly my go to!
Lisa A.
This is amazing stuff!! Being a nurse, I sanitize and wash my hands, ALOT! And they've been so dry! Well, now they're nice and soft! Love this stuff!
Kimberly H.
New Albany, IN
I really enjoyed this product. It kept my hands incredibly soft and touchable. The smell was very clean. I would recommend this product to others.
Janet G.
Vienna, IL
Finally a Hand Sanitizer that does not dry out my skin! Its small enough to carry in my purse and it doesn't have that horrible alcohol smell.
Erica P.
Love love love this product. It didn't dry out your hands like most sanitizers. And didn't make my hands itch since I have sensitive skin....
Pea B.
Homestead, FL
I must admit gold bond is really amazing I mean it leaves your skin so luxurious and soft and nice which glistens in the sun I just love it!
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I am addicted to this stuff. I life that it has lotion in it and doesn't leave your skin even drier after having washed your hands. Winner!
Megan W.
Manhattan , KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this. I keep it in my purse always. Love that it moisturizes and isn't just a super drying alcohol based sanitizer. No strong scents.