BY GOLD BOND

Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
I always keep one of these in my purse at all times because I LOVE this product. It is so gentle on your hands and make them so soft. you can find it almost anywhere and the smell is not too strong, but smells great. I recommend it to everyone for on the go hand care.
Eva L.
Belleville, NJ
Absolutely
I've this Gand location. Leaves my hands soft without slick fee
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
I love this stuff! No major scent, and it leaves my hands feeling soft. I wash my hands so frequently and work in a hospital so those are important things. I bought this at Walmart and it was pretty inexpensive. A little goes a long way too, I bought a small tube and it took me a long time to have to replace it!
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this that it's thin and absorbed fast in skin. It very moisturizing.
Nadia S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is really really nice. It is literally what it says it is a hybrid between a very good hand moisturizer and hand sanitizer. I never really thought that would be a good combination of elements within one product, but Gold Bond has surely sold me on the concept.
Erica P.
Love love love this product. It didn't dry out your hands like most sanitizers. And didn't make my hands itch since I have sensitive skin....
Lisa A.
This is amazing stuff!! Being a nurse, I sanitize and wash my hands, ALOT! And they've been so dry! Well, now they're nice and soft! Love this stuff!
Kimberly H.
New Albany, IN
I really enjoyed this product. It kept my hands incredibly soft and touchable. The smell was very clean. I would recommend this product to others.
Crystal R.
Wellsville, MO
Who would have thought a hand sanitizer that does'nt dry out your hands this is great!
Suzanne K.
Piedmont, SC
Love how this hand sanitizer keeps my hand moist and doesn't dry them out like most hand sanitizers. I have recommended this to my nurse friends and they love it!