BY GOLD BOND

Tesha C.
Tesha C.
My doctor recommended this when I had real bad swallowed, dry and cracked hand's and I have been using it ever since then. My hand's are so much better now.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Love this product. It is not too greasy but creates the most amazing moisture barrier to keep my skin feeling fresh all day! It is certainly my go to!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
This is amazing stuff!! Being a nurse, I sanitize and wash my hands, ALOT! And they've been so dry! Well, now they're nice and soft! Love this stuff!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
New Albany, IN
I really enjoyed this product. It kept my hands incredibly soft and touchable. The smell was very clean. I would recommend this product to others.
Janet G.
Janet G.
Vienna, IL
Finally a Hand Sanitizer that does not dry out my skin! Its small enough to carry in my purse and it doesn't have that horrible alcohol smell.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Love love love this product. It didn't dry out your hands like most sanitizers. And didn't make my hands itch since I have sensitive skin....
Pea B.
Pea B.
Homestead, FL
I must admit gold bond is really amazing I mean it leaves your skin so luxurious and soft and nice which glistens in the sun I just love it!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Manhattan , KS
Love this. I keep it in my purse always. Love that it moisturizes and isn't just a super drying alcohol based sanitizer. No strong scents.
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
Gold bond's ultimate hand sanitizer is actually really good. My girlfriend and I love using it because it leaves your hands moisturized
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Muncie, IN
I appreciate that this product doesn't dry my hands out like most other hand sanitizers do. It has a pleasant smell to it as well.