BY GOLD BOND

Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
I love this stuff! No major scent, and it leaves my hands feeling soft. I wash my hands so frequently and work in a hospital so those are important things. I bought this at Walmart and it was pretty inexpensive. A little goes a long way too, I bought a small tube and it took me a long time to have to replace it!
Marvelis T.
I love using this gold bond hand sanitizer because it doesn't dry out my hands like most other sanitizers tend to do. It smells nice and is convenient to have in your purse at all times. I use it on my kids as well and they have sensitive skin and we have had no issue using this product.
Ruth P.
Florissant, CO
This product does work to moisturize my hands, but I would not buy it again. It's very harsh on my hands, and it doesn't soak into my hands very well. I can't do anything for 10-20 minutes without getting it all over the place. I have bought it at Walmart, but I would not recommend it.
Nadia S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is really really nice. It is literally what it says it is a hybrid between a very good hand moisturizer and hand sanitizer. I never really thought that would be a good combination of elements within one product, but Gold Bond has surely sold me on the concept.
Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
I always keep one of these in my purse at all times because I LOVE this product. It is so gentle on your hands and make them so soft. you can find it almost anywhere and the smell is not too strong, but smells great. I recommend it to everyone for on the go hand care.
Virginia P.
Hiram, GA
I work where I'm in contact with a lot of people. I love this stuff because it kills germs and moisturizes my hands. The only brand out there that does both. It's worth the price!!
Danika D.
Gaffney , SC
I carry this in my purse and use it all the time! I prefer it to normal hand sanitizer because it is moisturizing and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like other sanitizers do.
amber r.
I am constantly on the go and so I always need handsanitizer so when I found out Gold Bond had a hand sanitizer that also moisturizes I was head over heels. Loved it!
Suzanne K.
Piedmont, SC
Love how this hand sanitizer keeps my hand moist and doesn't dry them out like most hand sanitizers. I have recommended this to my nurse friends and they love it!
Kimberly M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I never leave home without this stuff! It smells amazing, it's antimicrobial and it leaves my hands super soft! I can't believe I ever raised my kids without it.