BY GOLD BOND

live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only best product that does not leave my skin dry. It makes my skin soft and smooth.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I am addicted to this stuff. I life that it has lotion in it and doesn't leave your skin even drier after having washed your hands. Winner!
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
I Love It!
Ruth P.
Florissant, CO
This product does work to moisturize my hands, but I would not buy it again. It's very harsh on my hands, and it doesn't soak into my hands very well. I can't do anything for 10-20 minutes without getting it all over the place. I have bought it at Walmart, but I would not recommend it.
Danika D.
Gaffney , SC
I carry this in my purse and use it all the time! I prefer it to normal hand sanitizer because it is moisturizing and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like other sanitizers do.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
Gold bond's ultimate hand sanitizer is actually really good. My girlfriend and I love using it because it leaves your hands moisturized
Kimberly M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I never leave home without this stuff! It smells amazing, it's antimicrobial and it leaves my hands super soft! I can't believe I ever raised my kids without it.
Tammi M.
I have bought this for my husband this was awesome. It made his hands A LOT softer until he went to work and went swimming.
Virginia P.
Hiram, GA
I work where I'm in contact with a lot of people. I love this stuff because it kills germs and moisturizes my hands. The only brand out there that does both. It's worth the price!!
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
This product works very good for dry, cracked hands. I work in a middle school cafeteria so i wash my hands all day long, come home, do some serious house cleaning, and still wash hands and have them crack. I use just a little bit of this a few times a day and it helps so much! Plus they have the little travel size bottles at walmart, I stick those in my locker at work :)