BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Ultimate Intensive Healing Hand Cream.
7 intensive moisturizers.
Repairs dry problem hands.
100% non-greasy absorbs in 15 seconds vitamin B, C & E light fresh scent.
Hydralast® lasts thru hand washing. see more...

• How well does this work and how quickly? I have really dr...1 Answers
  • How well does this work and how long till you saw results...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other brands? For someone with e...4 Answers
Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Cream
  • "It is one of the only lotions to relieve me from my dry patches come winter." in 1 review
  • "I also need a hand lotion that is non greasy and absorbs quickly so I can get back to work during the day without getting gunk all over my laptop." in 1 review
  • "My hands get horribly dry and cracked in the winter, but after I started using this cream I have seen great results." in 1 review
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wash my hands frequently throughout the day so I have a constant issue of keeping them moisturized, especially in the wintertime. I keep multiple tubes of this stuff everywhere, in my car, at my desk, on my nightstand. This is the only hand lotion I have found to keep my hands moisturized without making them feel greasy. It absorbs quickly and doesn't have much of a scent.
Sheila D.
I bought this product because I tried the other version ,the softening foot cream but realize that it’s just your average lotion nothing crazy it definitely works well doesn’t have a very strong scent , it pretty thick but it’s OK. Nothing bad just average
Lauren S.
This i seriously a go to product to get if you have very dry hands. It’s gentle on your skin and a little bit thick but it’s good because it’s not like a lotion where it’s kind of watery. I would highly recommend if you have dry hands and want fast results.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
This lotion is THICKKK- in a good way. It seeps in your skin to give deep moisture that you can instantly feel. It isn’t the best smell, it would be nice if there were different scents, but regardless I will buy this again.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This product is awesome it smells good and it helps moisturize my hands !! After you wash your hands/shower/ wash plates the scent and the moisturizer would still be staying on your hands and it is non greasy
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
One of the best hand creams I have ever tried. It soaks in quick and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy. Very moisturizing. I love that it has hydralast making it last through hand washing. Being a stay at home mom I wash my hands a lot and they end up feeling dry. This hand cream helps tremendously. I will definitely buy again
Mita L.
Chesapeake , VA
This hand lotion does the job when your hands are feeling dry. I wash my hands frequently and the first think I like to do is re moisturize my hands. This lotion is kind of oily, which is great for me. You will only need 1 small squeeze to get the job done, which makes your small bottle last.
Jessica P.
Poway, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My work causes my hands to be so dry that my knuckles sometimes crack and nothing I’ve tried works better than this. It goes on a bit thick but absorbs very quickly and starts showing results within a few hours! My new go-to hand cream and definitely a winter time necessity.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
I keep this in my nightstand and use it every night before bed. It keeps my hands moisturized for hours! Great smell and doesn’t leave my hands sticky or greasy. I have used this hand cream for several years and definitely plan to continue using for many more!
Christelle S.
This stuff actually works. It’s extremely hydrating for my skin. It doesn’t have an overpowering smell but does have a nice slight scent to it. It lasts awhile even after I wash my hands. I will be buying this product again.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
How does this compare to other brands? For someone with extremely dry skin I am looking for a lotion that works without applying it every half an hour.
Cheyene C.
Dayton, OH
Has anyone has tried this with sunburn and got amazing results?
Cheyene C.
Dayton, OH
Has anyone has tried this with sunburn and got amazing results?
Gabrielle L.
How well does this work and how quickly? I have really dry hands and need a strong cream that can withstand multiple hand washing.
Amber H.
Riverbank, CA
How well does this work and how long till you saw results. Winter is. It kind to my hands does it leave a greasy feel?

Amazon