BY GOLD BOND #14 in Hand Cream

Gold Bond® Ultimate Intensive Healing Hand Cream.
7 intensive moisturizers.
Repairs dry problem hands.
100% non-greasy absorbs in 15 seconds vitamin B, C & E light fresh scent.
Hydralast® lasts thru hand washing. see more...

• How well does this work and how quickly? I have really dry hands an...1 Answers
  • How well does this work and how long till you saw results. Winter i...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other brands? For someone with extremely d...4 Answers
Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Cream
  • "I have super dry skin and this is the only thing that doesn't have me constantly reaching for more lotion!" in 2 reviews
  • "My hands get horribly dry and cracked in the winter, but after I started using this cream I have seen great results." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive skin and often worry about purchasing various lotions, nut I don't have those worries with gold bond." in 1 review
  • "It is one of the only lotions to relieve me from my dry patches come winter." in 1 review
  • "I also need a hand lotion that is non greasy and absorbs quickly so I can get back to work during the day without getting gunk all over my laptop." in 1 review
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Staten Island, NY
This hand cream has made my hands feel and look so much better! I'm a cashier so I tend to use hand sanitizer quite often. It has made my hands really dry. I decided to give this cream a try and I am so glad I did. It is a heavier cream, but it will soak right in. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Your hands will still feel nice and moisturized even after you wash them. Which is what they claim and it's true! After continued use you will see such a difference in your skin. I even got the other cashiers into this cream! Highly recommend!!!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Salisbury, MD
I've been using the Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Cream during the winter months on my hands to keep my dry skin under control, but just recently I've found a better use for it. I had these awful patches of dry, flaky skin on my face around my eye area and after trying several face-specific products that failed, this lotion was what completely cleared up my skin in just a few days. It's obviously meant for another part of your body, but I found it worked 100 times better on my face. Will absolutely continue to repurchase this product.
laura j.
laura j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyday as a mother and nurse I wash my hands too many times to count. My hands get so dry and sore. I found that this cream works great and sinks in quickly! Is it the best lotion that I have ever used, no, does it get the job done, yes.

It doesn't have a scent or a greasy feel, both things I like about it.
Ana Paula S.
Ana Paula S.
I really liked this lotion. It works well for dry hands, and make them feel soft and hydrated. It is non-greasy which is awesome for me, because I am a pianist, and I cannot have my hands oily when I play. It is good for every day use and I am very satisfied with this product. I recommend!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drug store option for a great hand cream! It's easily affordable, it leaves my hands feeling soft and since it evaporates fast it won't take forever to dry. I would encourage this to anyone whose hands dry out fast in the winter or constantly washing their hands.
hien L.
hien L.
Trussville, AL
My go-to traveling companion! I love how emollient this lotion feels on my skin! Not only does it gently sooth any irritation, the lotion also feels calming and refreshing. The scent is not pungent or overbearing. This is a perfect take to the office lotion for you to use daily.
Yae-Jee H.
Yae-Jee H.
Flushing, NY
Works really well for dry hands. I have very dry cuticles due to my constant nail biting and this really helps keep my cuticles hydrated. Absorbs quickly into your skin, but I'm not a fan of the scent. Definitely recommend to those with dry hands!
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
Toutle, WA
I work with a lot of paperwork and I'm on a computer most of the day, my hands are a wreck but this lotion always brings them back to life. I keep a bottle of the gold bond healing hand cream sitting on my desk to use throughout the day.
Ash A.
Ash A.
This isn't my favorite hand cream, but it is definitely not the worst. It works well enough to keep in my bag or to keep at work. It dries relatively quickly which is a major plus. Perfect for any New Englander battling dry hands.
Maeuz K.
Maeuz K.
Manchester, NH
I usually hate hand creams, as my hands get sweaty when I apply any hand creams. But not with this one, my hands feel so soft, hydrated and it absorbs quickly. Even my husband liked this product. Definitely worth buying.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other brands? For someone with extremely dry skin I am looking for a lotion that works without applying it every half an hour.
Fairborn, OH
Has anyone has tried this with sunburn and got amazing results?
Fairborn, OH
Has anyone has tried this with sunburn and got amazing results?
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
How well does this work and how quickly? I have really dry hands and need a strong cream that can withstand multiple hand washing.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Riverbank, CA
How well does this work and how long till you saw results. Winter is. It kind to my hands does it leave a greasy feel?