BY GOLD BOND #16 in Hand Cream

Gold Bond® Ultimate Intensive Healing Hand Cream.
7 intensive moisturizers.
Repairs dry problem hands.
100% non-greasy absorbs in 15 seconds vitamin B, C & E light fresh scent.
Hydralast® lasts thru hand washing. see more...

• How well does this work and how quickly? I have really dry hands ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work and how long till you saw results. Winter...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other brands? For someone with extremely...4 Answers
Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Cream
  • "I have super dry skin and this is the only thing that doesn't have me constantly reaching for more lotion!" in 2 reviews
  • "My hands get horribly dry and cracked in the winter, but after I started using this cream I have seen great results." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive skin and often worry about purchasing various lotions, nut I don't have those worries with gold bond." in 1 review
  • "It is one of the only lotions to relieve me from my dry patches come winter." in 1 review
  • "I also need a hand lotion that is non greasy and absorbs quickly so I can get back to work during the day without getting gunk all over my laptop." in 1 review
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This product is awesome it smells good and it helps moisturize my hands !! After you wash your hands/shower/ wash plates the scent and the moisturizer would still be staying on your hands and it is non greasy
Silvia S.
I work in the health care field and we constantly use hand sanitizer which dries out the hands. This is the only lotion that heals my hands from the dryness. I have a bottle in my purse, work bag, and one in the car. This is my hand savior, I recommend it to everyone.
Samantha R.
Ive worked in a cleaning company and i would use many different type of material to clean. I would always have to use acid and windex and stuff and i would never put gloves one (forget to). I would often get rashes and itchyness and my hands would dry and crack so bad they hurt and i would get blister this lotion would always help my hand and soften it. The price is good for what it does. My husband also uses it and he works in roofing and with all that hard work his hands are dry and ugly and he puts this on his hands and it smooth them. But of course his hand go back to dry because he work there. So he has to always use it. And he likes it alot because it smoothes it and he always complains about his hands being ugly.
laura j.
Everyday as a mother and nurse I wash my hands too many times to count. My hands get so dry and sore. I found that this cream works great and sinks in quickly! Is it the best lotion that I have ever used, no, does it get the job done, yes.

It doesn't have a scent or a greasy feel, both things I like about it.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
I have the big bottles. I have travel sized bottles. I have this bottle. It is a fantastic moisturizing cream! I find it at Target, and the price is right. I like that it is lightly scented, and does not leave a greasy film on my hands and body after use. Even my high school son likes it. If you are a constant user of hand lotions and creams, this is one you definitely need to keep with you at all times.
Heather W.
The ONLY lotion/hand cream I have ever used that is actually NOT GREASY!!! Seriously, it absorbs in 10 seconds or less. I'm an art teacher, with my hands constantly in clay, and this stuff helps protect my hands for hours during the school day while not having to wipe my hands off with a paper towel after putting this on like I do with most lotions. I bought this at a grocery store once to give it a try, one of those impulse buys near the register, and have used in exclusively ever since.
Ash A.
This isn't my favorite hand cream, but it is definitely not the worst. It works well enough to keep in my bag or to keep at work. It dries relatively quickly which is a major plus. Perfect for any New Englander battling dry hands.
Késia F.
Portland, OR
Eu já usei vários cremes de mãos, mas esse creme da Gold bond foi o melhor. Não preciso passar muito, consequentemente rende mais, e se falto algum dia sem usar ele, ainda sinto minhas mãos hidratadas e macias . Preço bacana. Só acho que poderia ter proteção solar.
Megan H.
Coraopolis, PA
I love this hand cream. I work with a lot of paper and that drys my hands out so much! I particularly like using this right before bed. Then I wake up and my hands feel so soft and ready for the day. The smell could be a little better but hey as long as it works I don't need it to be floral or fruity scented.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
Love this! I got a small bottle for christmas, and just tried it out. The lotion is very thick, however it spreads smoothly on your hands. It smells great and really moisturized your skin.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
How does this compare to other brands? For someone with extremely dry skin I am looking for a lotion that works without applying it every half an hour.
Cheyene C.
Dayton, OH
Has anyone has tried this with sunburn and got amazing results?
Cheyene C.
Dayton, OH
Has anyone has tried this with sunburn and got amazing results?
Gabrielle L.
How well does this work and how quickly? I have really dry hands and need a strong cream that can withstand multiple hand washing.
Amber H.
Riverbank, CA
How well does this work and how long till you saw results. Winter is. It kind to my hands does it leave a greasy feel?