BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGold Bond
Ultimate Exzema Relief Skin Protectant Lotion 14oz Each

Gold Bond Ultimate Exzema Relief Skin Protectant Lotion 14oz Each

by Gold Bond

Gold Bond Ultimate Eczema Relief Skin Protectant Cream's patent-pending formula combines two percent skin-protecting oatmeal with seven moisturizers and three vitamins to relieve five frustrating eczema symptoms and help skin look and feel healthy...

Does this irritate the eczema spots? I have it bad on my hands and I’m looking for something not to make them raw?
Hook often can I apply this product a day on a ten your old it’s imperative we keep his excema moisturized?
I Have eczema on my left hand and it gets worse in the winter. Has anyone had luck with this product for eczema?
Start your review of Gold Bond Ultimate Exzema Relief Skin Protectant Lotion 14oz Each!
Kaylani C.
Ontario, CA
Gold Bond Ultimate Exzema Relief Skin Protectant Lotion 14oz Each uploaded by Kaylani C.
This product is amazing. I love using it because it keeps my hands really soft. I have really bad  eczema and when I put this on it’s makes my skin feel amazing!
April D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear this is the only product that has been helping my eczema that literally came out of nowhere this year. Before 2021 I never had it!
Riah R.
Grants, NM
Gold Bond Ultimate Exzema Relief Skin Protectant Lotion 14oz Each uploaded by Riah R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Helps the eczema on my arms. It’s a thick consistency and moisturizing. The price is pretty fair for something that truly helps.
Donna W.
I have been using this on my boys for years. It helps with the burning itch and does not sting. It has become a go to in our home.
Marjorie T.
Arlington, TX
I have very dry skin and this product works wonders. I do not itch as much as I use to before I found this. It’s is very silky and non-greasy. Goes on great it is thick but smooths out very evenly. Makes skin feel so soft and touchable.
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Well this is one of the lotion that I use often. I usually buy it with coupons out of the Sunday newspaper!!!! Great quality and very satisfying. If u have real dry hands and feet , this gold bond lotion last for a long time and smells awesome!!
Maby Ü.
Gold bonds is a definite lotion that has helped my eczema not be so irritating. Additionally, I use it a lot for my elbows and legs when I get out of the shower to help keep my skin soft and smooth.
Shannon D.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is Rich creamy and thick although it says it will reduce the bumps on my skin but I still have them and I have used two big jars of it and I still have my dry bumps
Cookie B.
Columbus, GA
This eczema relief was one of my all-time favorites for my preteen son. It's not too thick and not too thin and does not have a bad smell. I would like it to be little thicker but it does its job very well it's very effective. Gold Bond is one of my favorites when it comes to skin Care they have a anti-itch lotion I can't remember the name of it but it works wonders as well. I would highly recommend this lotion for people with eczema. My son said it gives him a soothing feeling when he has flare-ups! And it doesn't cost a lot it's most definitely worth every penny!
Caryn J.
Melville, NY
Excellent product! I love the oatmeal in this lotion. It really helps my dry skin and eczema. It feels natural, not sticky and very hydrating and moisturizing.