Gold Bond Ultimate Eczema Relief Skin Therapy Cream, 8 oz

7 Moisturizers + 3 Vitamins Soothing relief for the symptoms of eczema: Itch, Dryness, Scaling Peeling, Roughness and Redness Irritation 2 Steroid Free Fragrance 3 Dermatologist Tested 4 Contains 2% colloidal oatmeal, 7 intense moisturizers and 3 vitamins With 2x the colloidal oatmeal of other over-the-counter eczema products, Gold Bond Ultimate Eczema Relief Cream gives you fast itch relief, while Vitamin E, aloe and a combination of 7 moisturizers and 3 vitamins, soothe your eczema discomfort. Formulated for daily use, our steroid-free, dye-free and fragrance-free cream fights back against the five symptoms of eczema. This stuff really works!

Has anyone found success with this cream. Does it stop the itchiness and redness ?
Is this better than regular lotion for extra dry skin?
Does this work better than the extra strength dry skin and itch lotion (green bottle)? I don't have eczema, but I've found that eczema products works well on my sensitive skin.
Start your review of Gold Bond Ultimate Eczema Relief Skin Therapy Cream, 8 oz!
Product Highlights
“No strong smell and leaves my skin feeling hydrated.” in 1 review
East Taunton, MA
I've tried to use different lotions for my daughter even coconut oil and nothing worked but this works so good twice a day her eczema was looking so much better and not itchy in 3 days it's not too thick just thick enough not too watery either she gets terrible dry skin in the winter time and I will be buying this again
Augusta, GA
My son had bumps on his skin and I thought it might be eczema, so I started putting this on him. K like the consistency, and that it absorbs quickly. I’ve since learned that the bumps are not eczema, but I continue to use this lotion because it seems to be good on his skin and to not irritate it any more!
Lone tree , CO
Purchased at: Target
I got this while I was pregnant because my skin suddenly became really sensitive and this worked wonders! I got automatic relief and great moisture for my skin. Now I keep it in my purse at all times just because it’s that great
Spokane, WA
I have had awful eczema this year and I was struggling to find a solution until I started using gold bond eczema relief. There was instant relief and it’s continuing to do its job! My skin is almost completely clear and I have only been using it a couple days. Will be buying again!
Idk but this last year my eczema was really bad. I tried my usual products and received no relief. I picked up this product randomly in a CVS and it is amazing. The smell is very light, almost non existing. It’s very thick and creamy. So a little can go a long way. I now have this in my medicine cabinet just in case.
This lotion does not really help. I was buying the Aveeno eczema and it is more expensive than this one. But the day I went to repurchase the Aveeno lotion they didn't have so I bought this one. I really don't like it too much, it feels greasy. It doesn't do much for the itch, most likely will not repurchase.
Ardmore, PA
I love this product! I get irritated, redness eczema around my mouth area and this always helps ease it and honestly if you use it everyday it will definitely decrease it as well! Its also very affordable!
Fremont, CA
Gold Bond Ultimate Eczema Relief Skin Therapy Cream, 8 oz uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Target
I was not a fan of this product at all. It had a very weird thick texture but didn’t do anything in the lines of hydration. I definitely did not like the smell of this stuff at all and almost felt dirty after applying it.
Navarre, FL
I just picked this up the other day due to an eczema flare up for my son and myself. It made a HUGE difference!! The next morning our eczema was completely cleared up.
Spring Branch
I use this every single day!! It keeps my eczema under control!! Never ever disappoints me! Very affordable & great value. Meets my expectations 100%! Go get you some. I am very satisfied. Love love love.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...