BY GOLD BOND #30 in Skin Treatments

7 Moisturizers + 3 Vitamins Soothing relief for the symptoms of eczema: Itch, Dryness, Scaling Peeling, Roughness and Redness Irritation 2 Steroid Free Fragrance 3 Dermatologist Tested 4 Contains 2% colloidal oatmeal, 7 intense moisturizers and 3 vitamins With 2x the colloidal oatmeal of other over-the-counter eczema products, Gold Bond Ultimate Eczema Relief Cream gives you fast itch relief, while Vitamin E, aloe and a combination of 7 moisturizers and 3 vitamins, soothe your eczema discomfort. Formulated for daily use, our steroid-free, dye-free and fragrance-free cream fights back against the five symptoms of eczema. This stuff really works! see more...

• Does this work better than the extra strength dry skin and itch l...1 Answers
  • I have extremely bad eczema usually in the winter. Does this lot...2 Answers
  • Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive...3 Answers
  • "No strong smell and leaves my skin feeling hydrated." in 1 review
Rachel C.
I used this product for the first time about a year or two ago to relieve dry and bumpy skin. It worked really really well for awhile; I saw a noticeable difference in my skin, as it was smoother and the redness greatly decreased. The four stars arise because my skin either got used to the active ingredients or the lotion went bad - I am considering trying it out again in the near future to see which is the case!
Alejandra V.
Phoenix, AZ
Es humectante si! Pero cada vez que la aplicó en mi rostro siente mucho ardor.. Alguien podría decirme porque? Use un jabón para limpiar mi rostro y me lo maltrato y dejo seco.. Recurrí a esta crema para aliviar mi problena y siento que hasta cierto punto esta ayudando. Pero después de usarlas por tres días aun me arde la cara cuando la uso :(    .. Ayuda!
Maddie A.
LOVE THIS STUFF, IT'S GOLD (see what I did there). Anytime I can feel my eczema coming for another round I grab this and lay it on a little thick. After I few applications I knocked it out of the ring until the next time. It's always in my cabinet. I recommend it to everyone!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
This cream works pretty well on my feel to treat my eczema. It cools down the it’s and iteration and soaks in nicely. For over the counter products this is he most affordable product that actually helps my flare ups.
Allison S.
I use this for red dry patches on my face. It works well to clear them up when I use the product consistently. It has a pleasant smell to it as well. I have a small bottle and it’s last quite a while. It doesn’t get greasy like some lotions/creams.
Lei C.
Austin
Love this product for my eczema skin. It helps provide moisture and relief. I have use many products but this one seems the best as relieving my itchiness and discomfort. I use it especially when I get out of the shower and before leaving the house. Definitely recommend this for all eczema sufferers
Tiffany W.
Spokane, WA
I have had awful eczema this year and I was struggling to find a solution until I started using gold bond eczema relief. There was instant relief and it’s continuing to do its job! My skin is almost completely clear and I have only been using it a couple days. Will be buying again!
Khadijah N.
Dunwoody
This product really gets the job done for dry skin. I apply to my special areas which are my ankles and elbows. I love that this product is in a tube instead of a bottle. I prefer a tube.
Elizabeth F.
El Paso
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion!!! I got really bad eczema on both of my hands on the top and a patch on my leg when I got pregnant. IT. WAS. HORRIBLE. My hands were all broken open because I couldn't stop scratching and they would bleed it was just awful. So then I started using this product and just the touch of the cold lotion onto my hand felt sooo freaking good haha. It stopped the itching and as of right now it has been about 7-8 months I have had no problems with it acting up. 😄 This product is 2% colloidal oatmeal and is fragrance free. VERY HIGHLY RECCOMEND !!! SERIOUSLY!!!
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
Winter has officially hit here in Iowa, I have painfully dry skin. I am always looking for a good Cream to help my dry cracked hands!! Found it!! I love this lotion, it's thick but creamy. Not too greasy but my skin drinks it up!! And it's steroid & fragrance FREE!!! 👍🏼
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?
Samantha S.
I have extremely bad eczema usually in the winter. Does this lotion help ease as many symptoms as it claims?
Mariah J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Why is this cream so amazing
Christy C.
Saco, ME
My daughter gets real bad eczema outbreaks and her skin gets real dry and itchy. Will this sting when put on?
Influenster M.
I've been trying different lotions for a year and I have not found any that work! Does this lotion live up to its name?