Gold Bond Ultimate Eczema Relief Skin Protectant Cream uploaded by DARIA C.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Ultimate Eczema Relief Skin Protectant Cream provides relief for dryness itchiness roughness scaling peeling redness and irritation of the skin. This cream uses three vitamins and 7 moisturizers including aloe and vitamin E to soothe eczema discomfort and it contains two times the amount of colloidal oatmeal than other products to give a fast relief. This product can be used daily and is dye fragrance and steroid free. see more...

DARIA C.
Toronto, ON
I don’t like this hand cream. Whatever it promises to do for you - it is not true. It doesn’t help me with my eczema at all, doesn’t fight any of the symptoms and works just like any other hand cream.
The other thing that I don’t like about it is that the texture is very thick and rich so when I apply it to my hands some cream sticks under my nails and it is hard to remove it unless I wash my hands
Erin E.
Edmonton
My 2 year old daughter has just started getting eczema on her arms, legs and torso. This product seems to work nicely to moisturize and heal her dry scaly patches.
Sara F.
Of you suffer from dry skin or eczema this is the cream for you! After only 2 applications my son's eczema almost completely disappeared! It's amazing how well it soaks in and it leaves tour skin so smooth. Highly recommended this product.
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
I don’t have eczema, but I bought this under the impression that it would help my dry and itchy skin during the winter, and it did!